Hector L Garcia M.D.
Cardiologist | Interventional Cardiology1020 E North Blvd Leesburg FL, 34748
Dr. Hector Garcia is a cardiologist practicing in Leesburg, FL. Dr. Garcia specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Garcia also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
Univ Of Pr Sch Of Med- San Juan Pr 1980
Universidad Central Del Caribe School Of Medicine 1980
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Heart Disease
- Heart Failure
- Varicose Veins
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Vascular Disease
- Vet Affairs Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- Vet Affairs Med Center
- U S DEPARTMENT OF VETERANS AFFAIRS
Hector L Garcia M.D.'s Practice location
Leesburg, FL 34748Get Direction
THE VILLAGES, FL 32159Get Direction
Hector L Garcia M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Garcia
- How Common is Lupus, and What Does it Look Like?
SymptomsThe affected person may exhibit one or more of the following symptoms. Symptoms are not always consistent, as they may flare up or disappear at any time. ...
- What Are HIIT Workouts?
What is a HIIT Workout?HIIT workout plans are intensive and punishing, but there are good reasons why they are very popular. HIIT stands for high-intensity interval training. As its name implies, it is an explosive and high-power workout. It is not a specific workout or exercise routine. Rather,...
- The Diabetic's Connection to Heart Disease
Many already know that diabetes has a deep connection with heart disease, but a lot aren't sure about why or how. However, according to several studies, high blood glucose levels are a key contributor to this connection. High levels of blood glucose, or sugar, will often result in damage to the...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- Taking Plavix and Root Canal Treatment
Generic Name: ClopidogrelBrand Name: PlavixWhat is Plavix?Plavix is a drug that prevents the platelets in the blood from sticking together, thereby avoiding the formation of blood clots. There can be unwanted cases of blood clots, which can occur in cases of heart diseases or blood vessel...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Prabhakara Babu Kunamneni MD1815 SALK AVE TAVARES FL 32778
- Sundeep Mediratta MD2080 OAKLEY SEAVER DR CLERMONT FL 34711
- Thiruvallur Ecchambadi Vallabhan MD929 N Us Highway 441 Lady Lake FL 32159
- Thomas F Parente MD2101 Nightingale Ln Tavares FL 32778
- Vishnu P Yelamanchi MD1050 Old Camp Rd The Villages FL 32162
- Shrikanth Upadya MD1050 Old Camp Rd The Villages FL 32162