Dr. Hoang Ho is a Dentist practicing in Virginia Beach, VA. Dr. Ho specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Education and Training
East Carolina University, School of Dental Medicine Doctor of Dental Medicine 2015
- Oral Surgery & Extractions
- Dental Veneers
- Endodontic - Root Canals
- Dentures & Partial Dentures
- Fillings (tooth Colored) / Composite Bonding/resin
- Crowns & Veneers & Bridges & Implant Restoration
- Cosmetic Dental Care: Porcelain Veneers, Teeth Whitening, Dental Bonding, Tooth-colored Fillings, Inlays And Onlays, Invisalign
- Member American Dental Association
- Member Central Florida District Dental Association
- Member Florida Dental Association
Dr. Hoang Ho DMD's Practice location
Virginia Beach, VA 23456Get Direction
Lake Mary, FL 32746Get Direction
Orlando, FL 32801Get Direction
Dr. Hoang Ho DMD's reviewsWrite Review
- Do I need to get my Wisdom Teeth Pulled?
Wisdom tooth extraction is a surgical procedure used to remove one or more of the adult teeth present at the back of the mouth. It is usually done by an oral surgeon or a dentist. It is often done by opening the gum tissue over the tooth and then taking out the bone covering the tooth. The tissue...
- Does Everyone Have Wisdom Teeth?
Introduction When a person reaches the ages between 17 to 21, the eruption of wisdom teeth or third molars may take place. However, for some, wisdom teeth do not show up at all. These teeth are called wisdom teeth because they tend to show up at a later and more mature age. When wisdom teeth...
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machines: Full Face Masks, BiPAP, and ResMed S10
What is sleep apnea?Sleep apnea is a serious form of sleep disorder that occurs when a person's breathing is often interrupted while sleeping. The brain and other parts of the body do not get enough of oxygen when sleep apnea remains untreated. There are two main types of sleep apnea:...
- When Should I Replace My Toothbrush?
A toothbrush is not as clean as we think, and harbors more than 100 million bacteria, according to researchers at the University of Manchester in England. This includes E. coli bacteria, which cause diarrhea, and staphylococci bacteria, which cause skin infections. “This condition is the same as...
- What are Canker Sores?
Canker sores are small, painful ulcers that develop in the lining of the mouth. These are one of the most common mouth ulcers, and the sores make eating difficult. Studies show that about 20% of the population suffer from these painful sores. Canker sores are classified into simple and complex...
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- Marybeth Fasano DMD984 First Colonial Rd Virginia Beach VA 23454
- Dr. Alexandra Christine Schott DDS1006 Bland St Norfolk Virginia 23513
- Dr. Zeyad Mady D.D.S.8101 Hinson Farm Road Alexandria VA 22306
- Dr. Ryan R Boylan D.D.S.70 E Windsor Blvd Windsor VA 23487
- Dr. Sanae Bouallali Berrada D.D.S.2100 Lynnhaven Pkwy Virginia Beach VA 23456
- Dr. Shabana Zahir D.M.D367 Independence Blvd Virginia Beach VA 23462