Dr. Nicholas Lam is Board Certified in Aesthetic Medicine and has been serving the Albuquerque area for more than 5 years. Dr. Lam is a master injector and an expert in medical Skin Rejuvenation, Laser ...
Education and Training
Otago Medical School in New Zealand M.D. 1995
University of Auckland B.S. 1990
- Top in class in Board Certification Exams 2015 American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine
- Dean’s Award for Teaching 2008 University of Texas Houston
- Aesthetic & Cosmetic Medicine
- Fraxel® Re:store Dual
- Clear + Brilliant®
- Intense Pulsed Light Therapy
- Chemical Peels
- Botox® Cosmetic Injections
- Dermal Fillers
- Spa Facials And Body Treatment
- Skin Rejuvenation
- Laser Hair Removal
- Body And Neck Contouring
- Cool Sculpting
- Velashape™ Iii
- Kybella® Double Chin Treatment
- Acne Treatment
- Sun Damage
- Excess Fat
- Board Certified American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine
- Board Certified American Academy of Procedural Medicine
- Professional Member American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine
- Professional Member American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
- Professional Member American Academy of Procedural Medicine
- Professional Member American Society of Aesthetic Medicine
- Professional Member American Society of Laser Medicine and Surgery
- Professional Member Amercian Society of Regional Anesthesia and Pain Medicine
- Sir Charles Gairdner in Western Australia Anesthesiology 2001
Dr. Nicholas Lam, MD's Practice location
Albuquerque, NM 87122Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Nicholas Lam, MD | Plastic Surgeon
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Nicholas Lam, MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lam
I LOVE Botox!.
- J. m.
- Karin b.
Dr Lam and the all of the staff at Alluraderm MD Med Spa are absolutely the BEST !!!.
- Minda w.
Great 1st time with new Dr.
- Alexandra .
Very easy and very little to no pain. Walked me through every step. Made me feel comfortable. .
- S. h.
Wonderful and thorough doctor!.
great consult and great work.
- Smith t.
- Victoria d.
absolutely relaxing & amazing!.
- M. .
Best in Albuquerque.
- J. m.
- Tiffanhy r.
- Cynthia s.
Great from the moment I walked in to the time I left. Thank you!.
- L. b.
- George l.
Cool vibe and you feel informed and confident in the treatments..
Excellent doctor and excellent results.
Alluraderm is the best in town.
- L. m.
Dr. Lam and the Alluraderm staff was great.
- L. h.
Best botox job I've ever had done!.
- M. a.
It was great. .
- G. c.
Exceptional experience and result.
- Stacy .
Amazing from start to finish!.
- Odalys s.
I feel very comfortable coming to Dr. Lam.
- Gail a.
- M. l.
had a very relaxed and enjoyable experience for my first time getting any kind of cosmetic work. would recommend to friends and family..
- Rori m.
Love AlluraDerm!!.+ Show More
- Can my Diet Affect my Endometriosis?
When a woman is diagnosed with endometriosis, she often needs to change her whole lifestyle, including the food that she eats, so she can deal with the symptoms more effectively. Endometriosis is a very painful and uncomfortable disease that affects a woman's reproductive organs and the organs,...
- Heat Rash: When Should I See a Doctor?
Heat rash is a condition that easily goes away with time without the need for medical care. This usually happens when the skin cools down and the sweating reduces. Sometimes, it can take a few days for the affected part of the skin to heal completely. However, there are times when the rashes tend...
What is lightheadedness?Lightheadedness or feeling faint may not always be a cause for concern. However, it may also indicate an underlying health problem and can increase the risk of falling and fall-related injuries. If you feel lightheaded, drink water or fluids containing electrolytes and take...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- Dr. Barbara Einhorn M.D.10151 Montgomery Blvd Ne Albuquerque NM 87111
- Dr. Ronald J Escudero MD4100 Wolcott Ave Ne Albuquerque NM 87109
- Dr. Sara A Mills M.D.4801 McMahon Blvd NW Albuquerque NM 87114
- Dr. Steven Neil Schechterman MD1001 Coal Ave Se Albuquerque NM 87106
- Dr. Thomas Gladson Grace M.D.8301 Spain Rd NE Albuquerque NM 87109
- Dr. Jody Lea Jordan MD1001 Coal Ave Se Albuquerque NM 87106