Dr. Nicole Hines is a speech language pathologist practicing in ALBUQUERQUE, NM. Dr. Hines specializes in speech, language and swallowing disorders in patients. As a speech language pathologist, Dr. Hines evaluates, diagnoses and treats patients with communication and swallowing troubles. These conditions may be due to developmental delay, brain injury, hearing loss, autism, stroke or other diseases and injuries. Dr. Hines helps patients make sounds and improve their voices through various methods. Speech language pathologists also work with patients to strengthen muscles used to speak and swallow, and work with individuals and families to help cope with their conditions.
Nicole Hines's Practice location
ALBUQUERQUE, NM 87108Get Direction
Nicole Hines's reviewsWrite Review
- Coping with a Parkinson’s Disease Diagnosis
If you take an early action on the disease, then you will be able to deal with the symptoms. Above all, education and support enable you to live and fight the challenges that lay ahead. In addition to that, having a professional counselor is critical in designing a treatment plan for you. You not...
- What is Fetal Alcohol Syndrome?
Fetal alcohol syndrome refers to the birth defects that result from exposure to alcohol during pregnancy. Excessive consumption of alcohol during pregnancy may result in the child developing physical deformities, mental conditions, behavioral issues, and learning disorders. The symptoms of fetal...
- Late Talkers May Not Have Issues When They Become Teenagers
Children who are Late Talkers may have problems with behavior and emotional development as toddlers, but this may not persist into their teenage years, according to a study published in the journal, Pediatrics. In this study, the researchers followed 2,800 children from birth up until they were...
- Understanding the Different Types of Multiple Sclerosis
Since MS does not progress in the same manner, professionals have divided the disease into four phenotypes based on the manner in which the disease progresses. The four types of multiple sclerosis are Clinically Isolated Syndrome, Relapsing-remitting Multiple Sclerosis, Primary Progressive Multiple...
- Which Specialists Can Treat ADHD?
People suffering from attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) encounter several challenges including social, academic or professional difficulties. These issues make it important for ADHD patients to receive definitive treatments that work for them. ADHD is also very common among children....
- Treatment of Dysphagia (Swallowing Problems)
What is dysphagia?Dysphagia is a disorder in which a person is unable to swallow food or is having difficulty in moving food down to the stomach. The throat or esophageal muscles are unable to work properly, and that leads to this disease. It is usually seen in children, old aged persons, and people...
- Ms. Jennie S. Duran MS, CCC-SLP505 ELM ST NE ALBUQUERQUE NM 87102
- Tariq Ahmed SLP4505 BALI CT NE ALBUQUERQUE NM 87111
- Ms. Anna Jewett MS, CCC-SLP2705 VERMONT ST NE ALBUQUERQUE NM 87110
- Galadriel Sevener6400 UPTOWN BLVD NE ALBUQUERQUE NM 87110
- Ms. Ellen D Tracy MS CCC2705 JUAN TABO NE ALBUQUERQUE NM 87112
- Renee Garcia SLP11701 SAN VICTORIO AVE NE ALBUQUERQUE NM 87111