Dr. Ramesh Kumar is a rheumatologist practicing in Toms River, NJ. Dr. Kumar specializes in the treatment of musculoskeletal diseases and systematic autoimmune conditions that can affect the bones, muscles or bones. Eventually, if not treated, these illnesses can also impact the skin, eyes, nervous system and internal organs. Dr. Kumar treats diseases similar to orthopedists but does not perform surgery. Often times, research is conducted to find potential alternatives for the patients illness.
Education and Training
Med Coll- Guru Nanak Dev Univ- Amritsar- Punjab- India 1985
Guru Nanak Dev University
Guru Gobind Singh Medical College
Mahadevappa Rampure Medical College 1984
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Osteoporosis, Lupus, Gout And More
- Degenerative Disc Disease (ddd)
- Univ Of Al Hosp, Rheumatology
- Queens Hospital Center 1993
- The Mount Sinai Medical Center, New York 1996
- University of Alabama Hospital Program
- University of Alabama School of Medicine, AL 2000
Dr. Ramesh Kumar MD's Practice location
Toms River, NJ 08757Get Direction
Dr. Ramesh Kumar MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Am I at Risk for Osteoporosis?
What is Osteoporosis?Osteoporosis is a condition that causes weak and brittle bones and may affect a person's quality of life. The weak bones tend to break easily, and with mild stress can result in a fracture. This condition often blooms when the body doesn't create new bone at the same speed as...
- What Is Tennis Elbow: Get the Facts
What Is Tennis Elbow: Get the FactsTennis elbow, also known as lateral epicondylitis, is a type of tendinitis characterized by swelling of the tendons. This swelling results in arm and elbow pain. Tendons are very important as they are bands that connect the muscles of your lower arm to the arm...
- Arthritis: What is Arthrocentesis?
What is arthritis?Arthritis is the medical terminology for inflammation of the joints. There are many kinds of arthritis, like osteoarthritis which takes place with age (with increasing age, the bone cells start to degenerate on its own), septic arthritis (when bacterial or viral infection affects...
- 11-Year-Old Boy Plans to Walk 17 Miles for Lupus UK
There are many organizations that organize charity walks and runs. These events can easily raise money and awareness for the cause that the organization supports. Most people who walk or run in these charity events train with the anticipation of the challenge. They work hard to be able to...
- Coping with Lupus: The Emotional Side of It
An extremely difficult diagnosis such as lupus can put you into so many emotional phases. Some of your very first feelings would most likely include frustration, sadness, anxiety, and fear of what’s to come. From that point on, you won’t have as much freedom to do what you want– even the most...
- The Best Lifestyle Choices for Rheumatoid Arthritis
Positive lifestyle changes can do wonders for rheumatoid arthritis symptoms and the condition's overall outcome. There is significant evidence that lifestyle intervention promotes better prognosis and prolongs the life of patients with the condition. In other words, good lifestyle choices make life...
- Dr. Deborah R. Alpert MD19 DAVIS AVE FL 6 NEPTUNE NJ 07753
- Dr. Carrie A Edelman M.D.1640 Route 88 W Brick NJ 08724
- Dr. Xiaoyin Tang MD2020 Route 33 Neptune NJ 07753
- Dr. Sawsan Said Najmey MD900 W Main St Freehold NJ 07728
- Dr. Shahzad Hussain MD101 Prospect Street Lakewood NJ 08701
- Dr. Nagalakshmi Ashok kumar shetty M.D1168 Beacon Ave Manahawkin NJ 08050