Dr. Stephen Feinberg is an oral and maxillofacial surgeon practicing in Ann Arbor, MI. Dr. Feinberg specializes in the treatment of problems related to the face, mouth and jaws. As an oral and maxillofacial surgeon, Dr. Feinberg is a unique dental specialist who can provide emergency medicine, perform general surgery and give anesthesia. These medical doctors are the only type of medical care specialist who can administer anesthesia, besides anesthesiologists. Typical procedures performed by Dr. Feinberg are tooth extractions, especially wisdom teeth, corrective jaw surgery, cleft palate surgery and reconstructive surgery after an injury. Oral and maxillofacial surgeons can also perform dental work including placing dental implants. These surgeons might also deal with conditions of sleep apnea, oral cancers and more.
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Ex vivo development of a composite human oral mucosal equivalent.
- An image-based approach for designing and manufacturing craniofacial scaffolds.
- Development and characterization of a tissue-engineered human oral mucosa equivalent produced in a serum-free culture system.
- Mechanical and in vivo performance of hydroxyapatite implants with controlled architectures.
- Use of local tissues for temporomandibular joint surgery disc replacement.
- Manufacturing and characterization of 3-d hydroxyapatite bone tissue engineering scaffolds.
- Branchial cleft or cervical lymphoepithelial cysts: etiology and management.
- Evaluation of transplanted tissue-engineered oral mucosa equivalents in severe combined immunodeficient mice.
- Intraoral grafting of an ex vivo produced oral mucosa equivalent: a preliminary report.
- Diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the parathyroid glands. Part II.
- Diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the parathyroid glands. Part III.
- [Diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the parathyroid glands. Part I].
- Posttraumatic facial swelling and draining sinus tract.
- Development of a tissue-engineered human oral mucosa: from the bench to the bed side.
- The role of tissue engineering in maxillofacial reconstruction: past, present and the future.
- Strong Memorial/Genesee Hospital, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, NY 1981
Stephen E Feinberg DDS's Practice location
Ann Arbor, MI 48109Get Direction
Stephen E Feinberg DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- Lifestyle Changes After Cervical Cancer
Cervical cancer can be very daunting to a person. Once cancer is detected, the person goes through a lot of invasive surgeries, chemotherapies, radiation, and medications, which are not only physically draining but can also change the whole perspective of how one looks at their body. However, once...
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- Evidence for Gum Disease Causing Heart Disease is Dwindling
The American Heart Association released a new statement stating that there is no conclusive evidence to support the relationship between gum disease and heart problems, and that treating gum disease can improve heart conditions. Gum disease is a major contributor to tooth loss and decay in adults....
- How Long Will I Not Be Able to See After Undergoing Blepharoplasty?
Blepharoplasty, or eyelid surgery as it's commonly known, is performed to correct droopy upper and/or lower eyelids and under-eye bags. The surgery may be performed for functional or medical reasons. Functional blepharoplasty corrects problems related to upper eyelids that sag or droop enough to...
- Different Conditions Treated by an Oral Surgeon
What is an oral surgeon?An oral surgeon, also called as an oral and maxillofacial surgeon, is a specialist trained in the detection, diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of oral diseases. Aside from the usual dentistry services, oral surgeons also handle facial pain or injuries, broken jaws, dental...
- Cold Sores vs. Canker Sores
Cold sores, also called oral herpes, are highly contagious fluid-filled blisters on the lips and around the mouth. In most cases, cold sores are not that serious, but they can be life-threatening for people who have a weakened immune system such as people with AIDS. On the other hand, canker sores,...
- Dr. Norman J Betts D.D.S., M.S.9416 S Main St Plymouth MI 48170
- Dr. Justine Moe DDS, MD1500 E. Medical Center Dr. Ann Arbor MI 48109
- Joseph I Helman DMD1500 East Medical Center Dr Ann Arbor MI 48109
- Dr. Suzanne Pasternak D.D.S.42301 Cherry Hill Rd Canton MI 48188
- Dr. Richard Michael Benian D.D.S9880 E Grand River Ave Brighton MI 48116
- Dr. Brent B Ward MD, DDS1500 East Medical Center Dr Ann Arbor MI 48109