Dr. Howard Eckstein is a pediatrician practicing in Galion, OH. Dr. Eckstein is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Eckstein diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Eckstein can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Brooklyn, Coll of Med, Brooklyn Ny 1991
State University of New York Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine 1991
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Hearing Loss
- Sleep Disorders
- Learning Disabilities
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Winthrop-University Hosp, Pediatrics; U Hosp-Suny Hlth S C-Bklyn, Anesthesiology
- Winthrop-University Hospital Program
Dr. Howard M. Eckstein M.D.'s Practice location
Galion, OH 44833Get Direction
Dr. Howard M. Eckstein M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Eckstein
- What if I Do Not Want My Child to Undergo MMR Vaccination?
The MMR (measles, mumps, and rubella) vaccine is recommended for all children as it is the safest, most effective way to protect children against three diseases that can have serious, even fatal, consequences. Measles is a highly contagious viral infection whose initial symptoms include fever,...
- Laryngitis: What Is Croup?
What is laryngitis?Laryngitis is the swelling of your voice box. It is often caused by an infection, mostly by a virus. The voice box is also known as the larynx. It links the back of your throat to the windpipe. The vocal cord and larynx are part and parcel and are required for speech. Laryngitis...
- Taming Your Child's Temper Tantrum
Temper TantrumsTemper tantrums have been defined by experts as an unplanned display of anger or emotions by children. Children will often whine, scream, or cry during a tantrum. They may hold their breath or widely swing their arms and legs. Children between the ages of one and four experience the...
- Newborn Diagnosis: Tetralogy of Fallot
Tetralogy of FallotTetralogy of Fallot is a congenital heart defect, which affects the heart’s structure, causing blood with low levels of oxygen to circulate throughout the body. Babies born with tetralogy of Fallot tend to have a blue discoloration of the skin due to low oxygen levels in their...
- Is the MMR (Measles, Mumps, Rubella) Vaccine Safe for My Baby?
What are some considerations with regard to vaccination?Never hide anything from your GP while he is deciding about the shots for your baby as your carelessness might have grave after-effects (side effects) for your baby. If your baby has diarrhea or is recovering from the flu, it would not be the...
- What Is a Pediatric Stroke: Get the Facts
Contrary to what many people think, strokes can also occur in children, unborn babies, or infants. There are two age classifications for pediatric stroke, namely, perinatal and childhood. Childhood stroke affects infants up to 18 year-olds. Perinatal stroke refers to the last 18 weeks of gestation...
- Dr. Syed Azim Bukhari MD1040 Delaware Avenue Marion OH 43301
- Dr. Paul Andrew Chang MD2558 W 4th St Mansfield OH 44906
- Dr. Acen Waraidzo Oloya M.D.1 Perkins Sq Akron OH 44308
- Dr. Chandra R. Shaker M.D., F.A.A.P.120 Sturges Ave Mansfield OH 44903
- Dr. Colleen J Mckinney M.D.120 Sturges Ave Mansfield OH 44903
- Dr. Marcia F Brown MD270 Portland Way S Galion OH 44833