Dr. Jon Paul Trevisani M.D.
Plastic Surgeon413 Lake Howell Road Maitland FL, 32751
Dr. Jon Trevisani is a cosmetic medicine and surgery specialist practicing in Maitland, FL. Dr. Trevisani specializes in the enhancement of appearance. Improving aesthetic, symmetry and proportion are key goals in cosmetic surgery. Cosmetic medicine has nothing to do with these specific areas not functioning properly; therefore, this elective field solely focuses on aesthetics and anti-aging.
Education and Training
Univ of Ne Coll of Med, Omaha Ne 1988
Plastic SurgeryAmerican Board of Plastic SurgeryABPS
- Breast Augmentation
- Tummy Tuck
- Breast Lift
- Mommy Makeover
- Member American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery 1999
- Member American Society of Plastic Surgeons 1999
- Fellow American College of Surgeons 2005
Dr. Jon Paul Trevisani M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Jon Paul Trevisani M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Trevisani
- How Effective are Facelifts?
Facelift surgery is a cosmetic procedure that is known for reducing the age-related changes on skin, including wrinkles and sagging. Also known as rhytidectomy, this procedure is a very popular method for making one look younger. In this method, skin is repositioned after the tissues have been...
- How Effective is Laser Hair Removal?
Unwanted hair is a common cause of distress for both men and women. Many options are available for removing hair, including waxing, shaving, and tweezing. Laser hair removal is a popular cosmetic procedure in which a concentrated beam of light is focused onto the hair follicles and ultimately...
- What You Need to Know About Liposuction
What is it?Liposuction is a cosmetic surgery done to remove the excess fat in specific areas of the body. It is a common and well known surgery which had been done throughout the world for decades.This surgery can be done in both males and females. Liposuction removes excess fat over the thighs,...
- What Is The Difference Between A Cosmetic Surgeon And A Plastic Surgeon?
Cosmetic Surgeon vs. Plastic SurgeonA cosmetic surgeon is a person who has trained and specialized in cosmetic surgery which involves the art of using techniques of medicine and surgery to enhance a person’s looks and appearance.A plastic surgeon, on the other hand, is a specialist involved in...
- 5 Tips on Living with Varicose Veins
Varicose veins are bothersome and uncomfortable. Apart from being unattractive, varicose veins are associated with both physical and mental pain. High temperatures during the summer call for relaxed clothing, and varicose veins can prevent someone from living their life happily. Because age is one...
- What are the Side Effects of Plastic Surgery
Plastic surgery is a type of operation that involves the alteration of human tissue with the purpose of modifying the appearance. There are different types of plastic surgery. Each of these surgeries focuses on a certain part of the body.All of these types of plastic surgery are performed by...
- Dr. Roger Bassin M.D.422 South Alafaya Trail Orlando FL 32828
- Dr. Edward J. Gross M.D.1035 PRIMERA BLVD. LAKE MARY FL 32746
- Dr. Kendall K Peters MD2501 N Orange Ave Orlando FL 32804
- Dr. Charles Edwin Newman MD444 N. Mills Ave. Orlando FL 32803
- Dr. Florencio Jorge Gonzalez MD2902 North Orange Avenue Orlando FL 32804
- Jan Victor Karlin M.D.7600 Dr Phillips Blvd Orlando FL 32819