Dr. Brent Behrens is a dermatologist practicing in Lincoln, NE. Dr. Behrens specializes in skin care. Dermatologists evaluate and manage both common and uncommon skin conditions. These conditions include acne, psoriasis, warts, skin infections, atopic dermatitis, herpes simplex and more. Dermatologists are also experts in more complex skin diseases like impetigo, hidradenitis and milaria. Dr. Behrens diagnoses skin problems and develops unique treatments plans for each individual patient.
Brent John Behrens P.A.-C's Practice location
Lincoln, NE 68512Get Direction
Lincoln, NE 68512Get Direction
LINCOLN, NE 68512Get Direction
Brent John Behrens P.A.-C's reviewsWrite Review
- Blackheads: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
What Causes Blackheads?Blackheads form when the sebaceous glands of skin produce excessive oil. This oil and dead skin cells clog the hair follicles in your skin, producing a bump called a comedone. If the skin over the bump stays closed, it forms a whitehead. When the skin over the bump ruptures,...
- How Do I Prevent Wrinkles?
Rejuvenating the skin to look youthful and healthy is now possible with a range of techniques. Treatment for healthy skin varies depending on the individual. Tips to maintain healthy skin:...
- How Exactly Does Terbinafine Work to Treat Jock Itch?
What is terbinafine?Terbinafine is an antifungal that works by stopping fungi from growing. Topical terbinafine is used for the treatment of fungal skin infections, such as ringworm, jock itch, and athlete's foot. Oral terbinafine tablets are often prescribed when it comes to treating fungal...
- Do Anti-Aging Eye Creams Really Work?
It is true, the eye has some of the most sensitive skin in the whole body, and present day lifestyles and stress can take a toll on the surrounding skin. There are a number of concerns, like development of crow’s feet, puffiness, and dark circles that can occur around the eyes. There are hundreds...
- Is Skin Cancer Fatal?
Unlike what most people think, skin cancer, like most other cancers, is fatal. Skin cancer is the most common form of cancer in many countries, including the United States. More than 5 million skin cancer cases come up each year. Over 3 million of these cases are found in the United States. In fact,...
- What Is Lipoma: Causes, Lipoma Removal, and What’s Involved?
What is a lipoma?Lipoma is the most common benign tissue tumor that occurs in almost 1 percent of the population. A lipoma consists of mature fat cells. Typically, a lipoma is enclosed by a thin fibrous capsule. Usually, lipomas develop superficially under the skin, but they can also occur anywhere...
- Dr. Elliott Lovland Rustad M.D.1919 South 40th Street Lincoln NE 68506
- Dr. Margaret Kontras Sutton MD7100 STEPHANIE LN STE 100 LINCOLN NE 68516
- Dr. Robyn Gembol Ryan MD7100 STEPHANIE LN STE 100 LINCOLN NE 68516
- Chad Michael Hillyer PA-C2625 Stockwell St Lincoln NE 68502
- Dr. Rex F Largen MD5533 S 27th Street Lincoln NE 68512
- Dr. Mark D Heibel MD7701 PRESERVE LN LINCOLN NE 68516