Dr. Nancy Janik is a family practitioner practicing in Maple Shade, NJ. Dr. Janik specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Janik possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
- General Care, Acne, Allergies And More
- High Cholesterol
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Vascular Disease
- MemberAmerican Osteopathic Association, DO
- John F Kennedy Memorial Hospital
- UMDNJ-School of Osteopathic Medicine Affiliated Hospitals
Dr. Nancy Janik D.O.'s Practice location
Dr. Nancy Janik D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Janik
- Micropenis Condition
Rare are the men who have never questioned the size of their penis. Is my penis too small? Is my penis too big? These questions are placed on the list of the most common Google searches. Urologists also confirm that these are the usual concerns their patients express. What is it about penis size,...
- Home Remedies for Swollen Tonsils
Why are my tonsils swollen?The human body is a marvelous creation--a true work of art. It has the infrastructure to keep itself safe from harmful bacteria and viruses, and it has the ability to heal itself. One of these infrastructures is the tonsils. These are lymph nodes located at the back of the...
- Decoding Facts About the Strep Throat Infection
Is it a sore throat or a strep throat infection?Strep throat is a medical condition associated with bacteria that infect the throat and tonsils. The infection is caused by group A Streptococcus bacteria. This group of bacteria is usually spread through contact with droplets of an infected person....
- What Are White 377 Pills: Usage, Dosage and Effects
IntroductionThe 377 pill is an elliptical or oval-shaped, white-colored tablet with an imprint of "377". It has been identified to contain tramadol hydrochloride in the strength of 50 mg. This tablet is manufactured by Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. The size of this tablet is 13 mm. It is only...
- How Are Family Members Affected by Eating Disorders?
People suffering from eating disorders go through intense pain and suffering. But they don’t go through this alone. Family member and friends also go through the pain. It is usually tough on someone to watch a loved one destroy themselves slowly when there is little they can do to help without...
- Facts About Meningitis Vaccines
IntroductionThe only way to prevent serious and life-threatening diseases such as meningitis is through vaccination. Meningitis can also be caused by viral, bacterial, and fungal infections. The infection usually affects the meninges or membranes that enclose the brain and spinal cord. Although...
- Dr. Bruce R Elwell DO7980 State Route 12 Barneveld NY 13304
- Dr. Cheryl C Mattern M.D.295 W Main St Ilion NY 13357
- Dr. Lucien D Catania MD1656 Champlin Ave Utica NY 13502
- Dr. Kevin P Norton D.O.19 W Main St Maple Shade NJ 08052
- Dr. Wade T Hunt M.D.1729 Burrstone Rd New Hartford NY 13413
- Dr. Irena Kokot MD8411 Seneca Tpke New Hartford NY 13413