Dr. Edward Joseph Bednar M.D.
Plastic Surgeon439 N Wendover Rd Charlotte NC, 28211
Dr. Edward Bednar is a cosmetic medicine and surgery specialist practicing in Charlotte, NC. Dr. Bednar specializes in the enhancement of appearance. Improving aesthetic, symmetry and proportion are key goals in cosmetic surgery. Cosmetic medicine has nothing to do with these specific areas not functioning properly; therefore, this elective field solely focuses on aesthetics and anti-aging.
Education and Training
Wayne State University School of Medicine 1982
Plastic SurgeryAmerican Board of Plastic SurgeryABPS
- Jackson Memorial Hospital/Jackson Health System Program
Dr. Edward Joseph Bednar M.D.'s Practice location
Charlotte, NC 28211Get Direction
Dr. Edward Joseph Bednar M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bednar
- Everything You Need to Know About Blepharoplasty
What is blepharoplasty?Sometimes known as eyelid surgery, blepharoplasty is a delicate surgical procedure performed on the eyelids. Its purpose is to improve the general appearance of the upper and lower eyelids. It can, therefore, be categorised as a plastic or cosmetic surgical operation. All...
- Are There Risks to Plastic Surgery?
Few things in the medical procedures world are risk free. If you factor in human error, bad judgment on the side of the patient and the surgeon, you get potentially bad results that could result in someone regretting the decisions made.Plastic surgery is not risk free. It carries its own risks and...
- How is Laser Skin Resurfacing Useful?
Laser resurfacing is a cosmetic procedure that removes layers of the skin, and allows new skin to take its place. The new skin is supposed to look more youthful. In this technique, a short pulsating stream of laser is focused on the uneven skin. It is also known by other names including laser peel,...
- What to Expect After Blepharoplasty
Blepharoplasty, in simple terms, means the surgery of the eyelid(s). It is performed on either the lower or the upper eyelid. Sometimes, blepharoplasty is also performed on both eyelids (the lower and the upper one). The two major reasons people opt for eyelid surgery are:...
- What You Need to Know About Liposuction
What is it?Liposuction is a cosmetic surgery done to remove the excess fat in specific areas of the body. It is a common and well known surgery which had been done throughout the world for decades.This surgery can be done in both males and females. Liposuction removes excess fat over the thighs,...
- Do I Need DHEA Supplements?
DHEA supplements have a multitude of uses, depending on what the individual wants to improve on or in his or her body. These supplements can be used for building muscles, it can be used as an anti-aging supplement, and it can even be used to aid general health conditions. Yet, what is DHEA? Are DHEA...
- Mr. Vincent Voci M.D.2620 E 7th St Charlotte NC 28204
- Victor Ferrari MD1635 Matthews Township Pkwy Matthews NC 28105
- Dr. Jeffrey Alan Ditesheim M.D.9336 Blakeney Center Drive Charlotte NC 28277
- Dr. Victor Steven Ferrari MD1635 Matthews Township Pkwy Matthews NC 28105
- Dr. Adam Christian Augenstein M.D.11835 SOUTHMORE DR CHARLOTTE NC 28277
- Dr. Joseph Paul Hunstad M.D., FACS11208 Statesville Road Huntersville NC 28078