Dr. J Matthew Maxwell MD
Cardiothoracic Surgeon500 W Broadway St Suite 320 Missoula MT, 59802
Dr. J Maxwell is a cardiothoracic surgeon practicing in Missoula, MT. Dr. Maxwell specializes in surgical procedues of vital organs in the chest such as the heart, lungs, esophagus and more. As a cardiothoracic surgeon, Dr. Maxwell typically treats conditions like heart disease and lung disease. This class of surgeon can also include cardiac surgeons, cardiovascular surgeons, congenital heart surgeons and general thoracic surgeons.
Education and Training
Uniformed Services University of The Health Sciences,Bethesda, Md, United States 1984
Doctor of Chiropractic â€“ Palmer College of Chiropractic â€“ ,Bachelors of Science â€“ Michigan State University â€“ 1983
Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences F. Edward Hebert School of Medicine 1984
- Sacro-occipital Technique
- Heart Disease
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- U Tenn Ctr Hlth Scis
- University of Tennessee Program
Dr. J Matthew Maxwell MD's Practice location
Missoula, MT 59802Get Direction
SAINT HELENA, CA 94574Get Direction
Dr. J Matthew Maxwell MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Maxwell
- Atrial Fibrillation: What is a Catheter Ablation?
Atrial fibrillation - also known as AF or a-fib - is a medical condition that affects the rhythm of the heart. Problems that affect the rhythm of the heart cause a condition known as arrhythmia. This condition often causes irregular blood flow. It is quite common, with more than 200,000 cases in the...
- Treatment for Congestive Heart Failure
The following methods work together to treat heart failure:...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- Congestive Heart Failure: What is Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery (CABG)?
Congestive Heart Failure is the leading cause of emergency hospitalization among people aged over sixty. It is a condition where the heart is inefficient in pumping the required amount of blood to the other parts of the body. This inefficiency can sometimes be so severe that it can impair the...
- Atypical Forms of Myocardial Infarction
Atypical myocardial infarction often occurs in older patients with a pronounced cardiosclerosis, circulatory failure, and often with people who have a history of heart attacks.The symptoms may confuse you, or make you think that they are not associated with the heart.Usually, atypical manifestations...
- Are There Benign and Malignant Tumors of the Heart?
It is a well-known fact that in the body, in various tissues due to various reasons, neoplasms sometimes appear in the form of tumor growths. The heart is not an exception. The tumor growth can be benign and malignant. Therefore, there are two types of the heart tumors.Benign tumors These do not...
- Dr. Joseph Dean Schmoker MD111 Colchester Ave Burlington VT 05401
- Dr. Paula M Guinnip M.D.2831 Fort Missoula Rd Missoula MT 59804
- Dr. Stephen A. Tahta MD500 W Broadway St Missoula MT 59802
- Dr. Stewart Mclendon Long MD500 W Broadway St Missoula MT 59802
- Dr. Stephen P Hiro MD500 W Broadway St Missoula MT 59802
- Dr. Thomas J Mcmahon MD500 W Broadway St Missoula MT 59802