Dr. Matthew Difazio is a radiologist practicing in Kendall Park, NJ. Dr. Difazio specializes in diagnosing and treating injuries and diseases using medical imaging techniques such as X-Rays, magnetic resonance imaging and computed tomography exams. These techniques offer accurate visibility to the inside of the patients body and help to detect otherwise hidden illnesses so that they can be treated quickly and efficiently.
Education and Training
Univ of Mi Med Sch, Ann Arbor Mi 1992
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR
- Angiography (angiogram), Ct Scan, Digital Mammogram And More
- Thos Jefferson Univ Hosp, Diagnostic Radiology; Univ Of Chicago Hosps, Diagnostic Radiology
- University of Chicago Medical Center
Matthew C. Difazio M.D.'s Practice location
Kendall Park, NJ 08824Get Direction
Matthew C. Difazio M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What to Expect After a Biopsy
Biopsies may vary differently depending on the type and location of the tissues and how hard are they to obtain. The medical term used to describe such method is “invasiveness.” A less invasive procedure will, for example, take place in a doctor’s office the same day an abnormal tissue is...
- What is Compartment Syndrome?
Compartment syndrome refers to the excessive buildup of pressure within the muscle compartments of the body. This will affect the functioning of the nerves and lead to cell death based on the intensity and duration of the pressure built up. Bleeding and inflammation after an injury usually leads to...
- Everything You Need to Know About X-Rays
What is an X-ray procedure?An X-ray is a quick diagnostic procedure to see the insides of your body. It is an essential tool used to diagnose many health conditions. It involves passing a very tiny burst of invisible electromagnetic radiation to a part of your body or your whole body and capturing...
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- Kevin Joseph Roche M.D.1 Dogwood Dr Annandale NJ 08801
- Alan J. Heideman MD2130 Millburn Ave Maplewood NJ 07040
- Carlo L. Rondina M.D.901 West Main Street Freehold New Jersey 07728
- Michael R. Carroll M.D.2100 State Route 33 Neptune New Jersey 07753
- Eric Ian Schwartz M.D.750 Brunswick Ave Trenton NJ 08638
- Narmin Farah hussain Mizan MDStony Brook University Hospital Stony Brook NY 11794