Frank G Fort M.D.
Doctor1537 Union St Schenectady NY, 12309
Dr. Frank G. Fort is a board certified vein specialist serving the New York Capital Region area for more than 25 years Dr. Fort is experienced in Spider Veins Laser Therapy, Sclerotherapy, Ambulatory ...
Education and Training
Universidad de Valencia Faculty of Medicine M.D. 1978
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Most Outstanding Surgical Resident Award University of Rutgers
- Phlebology And Aesthetic Medicine
- Ambulatory Phlebectomy
- Ultrasound Guided Foam Sclerotherapy
- Hand Vein Sclerotherapy
- Sclerotherapy Of Other Veins
- Spider Veins Laser Therapy
- Varicose & Spider Veins
- Restless Legs And Varicose Veins
- Blood Clot In The Leg Or Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Leg Ulcers Or Venous Stasis Ulcer
- Compression Stockings
- Sun Damaged Skin Or Photo Aging
- Pigmented Or Brown Lesions
- Rosacea & Acne
- Fraxel Laser
- Laser Hair Removal
- Intense Pulse Light Therapy (ipl)
- Facial Skin Treatment
- Chemical Skin Peel
- Fellow American College of Surgeons
- Fellow International College of Surgeons
- Professional Member American Venous Forum
- Professional Member American College of Phlebology
- Professional Member Société Française de Phlébolgie
- Professional Member British Association of Sclerotherapists
- Professional Member Society for Vascular Ultrasound
- Professional Member American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery
- Professional Member American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine
- University of Pittsburgh Health Sciences Center Critical Care Surgery 1985
Frank G Fort M.D.'s Practice location
Schenectady, NY 12309Get Direction
Frank G Fort M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Fort
- Amy z.
Always great with expected results every time.
- L. b.
Excellent Service! .
- A. c.
Wonderful Dr. and staff!!.
- Penny v.
- Melissa h.
Easy and worthwhile.
- Christine c.
- Jennifer s.
Dr. Fort's vein treatment technique exceeded my expectations on every level!.
- Kenneth a.
Thorough, a very good experience..
- Amy l.
- Susan a.
Professional, Friendly, Flexable.
- Susan s.
Wonderful. It was the best thing I ever did..
Very informative, answered all questions..
- J. g.
Good overall experience and my legs look 100 percent better.
- Anne a.
Very relaxing and professional appointment with Amy Perka..
- Dolores p.
Very pleased with my care!.
Dr. Fort is the best. His staff is great and my legs never looked better..
- Aimee r.
Dr. Forte is a wonderful Dr. He spends time explaining everything and reduces anxiety..
- M. m.
Great results and excellent price!.
- D. l.
- Jennifer s.
- T. m.
Ugly varicose vein removed!.
- J. b.
- Michele c.
Dr Fort and his staff very professional - highly recommend to all.
- G. b.
Love Dr. Fort and Amy Perka.
- Satinder n.
- S. m.
Great painless experience, staff very friendly..
- T k.
I am very satisfied with the results..
- H. s.
- M. m.
Great people - does amazing work. Thanks again..
A work in progress.
- Leni n.
Most friendly educated helpful wonderful staff..
- J. d.
Well worth it!.
- Tom h.
I highly recommend Dr. Fort if you suffer from bulging vericose and ugly spider veins. .
- William p.
Vein removal entire office was fantastic.
- Marsha d.
Excellent.+ Show More
- What Is Astigmatism?
Normally, the eye, cornea, and lens can easily focus light rays on the retina. The disease known asastigmatism is an imperfection in the curvature of the cornea, and it can produce a clear, round dome covering the iris and pupil.The cornea and lens remain smooth and are always curved equally in all...
- Robin Williams' Secret Battle with Lewy Body Dementia
What is Lewy body dementia?Lewy body dementia is a progressive neurological disease characterized by an abnormal buildup of proteins called Lewy bodies in the brain cells involved in memory, thinking, behavior, and movement. This protein buildup is also associated with Parkinson’s disease....
- Is Insomnia Genetic?
The Genetics of InsomniaOne's DNA is not only responsible for their eye and hair color, but can also contribute to health hazards and medical issues, like insomnia. According to several studies, the often weakening and detrimental sleep disorder insomnia can be genetic and hereditary. Scientists...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- Dr. Adriana Laser MD1201 Nott St Schenectady New York 12309
- Steven Frank Giovannone M.D.2546 BALLTOWN RD SCHENECTADY NY 12309
- Joseph S. Pazienza M.D.2546 Balltown Rd Schenectady NY 12309
- Dale Virginia Koskowski MSED930 NORTHUMBERLAND DRIVE NISKAYUNA NY 12309
- Susan Van wert MS ED.1369 PHILOMENA RD NISKAYUNA NY 12309
- Rebecca Goold Mccarty MSPED636 MAPLE LN NISKAYUNA NY 12309