Dr. Charles Carr is a Sports Medicine Family Practitioner in Lebanon, NH. As a Sports Medicine Family Practitioner, Dr. Carr is trained to assess, diagnose, prevent, and treat sports injuries in patients of all ages, and refer those patients to further services if needed. Sports Medicine Family Practitioners must complete specialized training in order to help each patient maximize function and improve quality of life.
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Univ Of Pa Hlth System, Hand Surgery; Dartmouth-Hitchcock M C, Orthopedic Surgery; Dartmouth-Hitchcock M C, General Surgery; Scripps Mercy Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Dartmouth Hitchcock Med Center 1982
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center 1983
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center 1984
- University of Washington, Harborview Medical Center, Seattle, WA, Orthopaedic Traumatology 1987
- Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA, Hand and Upper Extremity Surgery 1988
Dr. Charles Carr MD's Practice location
Dr. Charles Carr MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Can You Contract Cholera Through Other Means Besides Water?
Can You Contract Cholera Through Other Means Besides Water?Cholera is an infection that causes thousands of deaths around the world every year. The biggest challenge posed by cholera is that it is difficult to control and treat at the same time. The infection spreads very fast affecting a huge...
- Do I Need DHEA Supplements?
DHEA supplements have a multitude of uses, depending on what the individual wants to improve on or in his or her body. These supplements can be used for building muscles, it can be used as an anti-aging supplement, and it can even be used to aid general health conditions. Yet, what is DHEA? Are DHEA...
- Do I Need Alpha-Lipoic Acid Supplements?
Do I Need Alpha-Lipoic Acid Supplements?Alpha-lipoic acid or ALA is an antioxidant that is naturally produced in our body. This fatty acid is required for the production of energy in cells and it also plays a major role in reducing oxidative damage by free radicals. Supplements of this fatty acid...
- How to Have a Good Workout in 30 Minutes
How to Have a Good Workout in 30 MinutesIt is quite natural to feel frustrated when you don’t start to see results after months of slogging in the gym. One may gradually lose interest in working out and gym sessions. Then, there are others who feel too time strapped to work out at all. For both of...
- Rheumatoid Arthritis: How to Combat Pain with a Proper Diet
Rheumatoid arthritis (RA) is characterized by inflammation and pain in the joints, which may be acute in some cases. There are diets that can reduce the inflammation and control the symptoms. These diets, which include fruits, vegetables, whole grains, olive oil, and fish, will also improve the...
- Do I Have Appendicitis?
Appendicitis refers to the inflammation of the appendix, a small tissue found as an extension at the beginning of the large intestine. This condition often requires medical attention, as an inflamed appendix may lead to many complications, like bursting of the appendix. The contents of the appendix...
- Dr. Gregory Ford MD1 Medical Center Dr Lebanon NH 03756
- Dr. Scott C. Faucett M.D. M.S1 Medical Center Dr Lebanon NH 03756
- Dr. James Barr Ames M.D.1 Medical Center Dr Lebanon NH 03756
- Dr. Billy Wayne Mcgough MD1 Medical Center Dr Lebanon NH 03756
- Dr. Peter M Loescher M.D.12 Shippee Lane Sharon VT 05065
- Dr. Kristine Ann Karlson MD18 OLD ETNA RD LEBANON NH 03766