Dr. Catherine Habashy is an internist practicing in Lexington, KY. Dr. Habashy specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Habashy provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Dr. Catherine H. Habashy MD's Practice location
Lexington, KY 40536Get Direction
CHAPEL HILL, NC 27514Get Direction
Dr. Catherine H. Habashy MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Habashy
- Long Commutes May Lead to Poor Health
A study published in, American Journal of Preventive Medicine, shows that people who commute long distances to work tend to have poor health. People who traveled more than 15 miles a day were more likely to be obese and had more belly fat, when compared to people who traveled less than 5 miles to...
- What are the Causes of Abdominal Pain?
A pain that may start or spread from anywhere in between the chest to the pelvic region is often referred to as abdominal pain. Abdominal pain is of different types. Some of them are acute, while others are chronic. Some of them may be rated as mild, while others may range between moderate and...
- What Conditions are Associated with Hip Pain?
Severe pain in the hip may make it hard to walk or climb the stairs. Issues with muscles, tendons, ligaments, and bones may all cause hip pain. Many diseases and conditions may also result in pain. Location of the pain in the hip often tells about the actual cause behind the pain.In some cases, the...
- What Is a Yeast Infection of the Skin?
IntroductionThe most common type of yeast infection in the skin is candidiasis, which is caused by Candida species. There are more than 20 Candida species that exist, and the most common among them is Candida albicans. These fungi may also occasionally cause infections. Below are some of the...
- Don't Be Ashamed of Your Gray Hair
Developing gray hair is inevitable in everyone's life time. "The color of the hair changes when the pigment-producing cells stops the production of the pigment," says Jeffrey Benabio, MD, a dermatologist at Kaiser Permanente in San Diego. The color may also be bleached by the build up of naturally...
- Fast Walking for a Fast Memory
Take a Walk Down Memory LaneWalking speed and strength of hand grip can help predict the risk of stroke and memory problems in old age, says a new study. “This forms a very basic test to predict the odds of getting these conditions in old age," says Erica C. Camargo MD, PhD. A decrease in walking...
- Dr. Justin Williams D.O.University Of Kentucky & Affiliates Lexington KY 40536
- Khaled M. Ziada MD900 South Limestone Street Lexington Kentucky 40536-0200
- Heidi M Ehrhardt OtherUK-DIV GENERAL INTERNAL MEDICINE LEXINGTON KY 40536
- Dr. Joel William Niebuhr D.O.740 S Limestone St Lexington KY 40536
- Dr. Connie W Jennings MD830 S LIMESTONE LEXINGTON KY 40536
- Dr. Valentina Macrinici M.D.800 Rose St Lexington KY 40536