Dr. Alan Kevin Stern M.D. is a top Doctor in Needham, MA.With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Dr. Alan Kevin Stern M.D. is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better.Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Dr. Alan Kevin Stern M.D. is a prime example of a true leader in health care.As a leader and expert in their field, Dr. Alan Kevin Stern M.D. is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients.In Needham, MA, Dr. Alan Kevin Stern M.D. is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
Education and Training
Jefferson Med Coll-Thos Jefferson Univ, Philadelphia Pa 1997
University of Vermont College of Medicine 1990
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- Ear Infection
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Va Commonwealth Univ Hlth Sys, Rheumatology; Va Commonwealth U Mcv Sch Med, Internal Medicine
- Harvard U/Chldns Hospital 1992
- Children's Hospital Boston
- Children's Hospital Boston Program
Dr. Alan Kevin Stern M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Alan Kevin Stern M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Stern
- Husband and Wife Battle Breast Cancer Together
A South Florida couple face the most difficult challenge of their marriage after both being diagnosed with breast cancer. Read on to learn more.Breast cancer is not a disease that affects just women. In men, there is a small amount of breast tissue containing several ducts that reside just under the...
- Overweight Doctors Influence Overweight Patients
According to a new study, doctors who are of normal weight are more likely to influence and give advice on weight loss to their patients. They were also more apt with respect to the diagnosis of obesity of their patients, when compared to doctors who themselves were overweight. According to...
- 3 Reasons Why You Would Need a Hysterectomy
The uterus or womb, which nurtures and gestates a growing fetus till it becomes mature enough for delivery, can also become the source of life-threatening complications that require surgical intervention. There are at least three prominent reasons why a hysterectomy (uterus removal) might be...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Arthur Shektman M.D. PC332 Washington St. Wellesley Hills MA 02481
- Dr. Joel Stemmer-frydman MD1261 FURNACE BROOK PKWY STE 14 QUINCY MA 02169
- Dr. Kathleen Courtney MDPratt Pediatric Associates, Inc Boston MA 02211
- Dr. John B Piecyk M.D.851 Main St South Weymouth MA 02190
- Dr. Susan Biener Bergman M.D.463 Worcester Rd Framingham MA 01701
- Dr. William Anthony Tosches MD54 Hopedale St Hopedale MA 01747