Dr. Vernon Latrell Johnson M.D.
Geriatrician | Geriatric Medicine637 Dunn Rd Hazelwood MO, 63042
Dr. Vernon Johnson practices Geriatric Medicine in Hazelwood, MO. Geriatricians prevent, manage, and develop care plans that address the special health problems of the elderly. Dr. Johnson works as part of a team with other healthcare providers, to address the natural aging that goes on within the body and to manage multiple medical problems and ensure social support.
Education and Training
Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine 1981
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- St Louis Univ Hosp, Obstetrics And Gynecology
- St Louis University Group of Hospitals Program
Dr. Vernon Latrell Johnson M.D.'s Practice location
Hazelwood, MO 63042Get Direction
Hazelwood, MO 63042Get Direction
MEMPHIS, TN 38157Get Direction
Dr. Vernon Latrell Johnson M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Johnson
- Anti-Tremor Medications for Parkinson's Disease
IntroductionParkinson’s disease is a chronic and progressive disorder. In this disorder, the movements of the individual are affected. When we say progressive, it means that as time passes by, the symptoms related to the disease tend to worsen. Parkinson’s disease does not have a complete cure...
- Health Benefits of MSM Supplements
What is MSM?MSM, or methylsulfonylmethane, is an organic compound containing sulfur, which has been used for improving the functions of the immune system, lowering inflammation caused in the body, and restoring healthy tissue.MSM has biologically-active sulfur, which is the fourth most plentiful...
- Is Osteoporosis Preventable?
The word "osteoporosis" means "porous bone", and it occurs when bones become weak due to loss of minerals. Thus, the affected bones become more prone to break compared to the healthy bones.Bones are made up of different minerals, and calcium is one of those main minerals. It strengthens the bones...
- Treatments for Mononucleosis
There exist many symptoms that make the mononucleosis disease similar to other diseases, which makes it very difficult to distinguish it from other infections. Doctors administer treatment of the patient by giving him or her a physical test. This annual test checks out the patient's medical history....
- What Does "Senile" Mean?
What is senile?Senile is the term used to describe an individual who experiences senility due to old age. The word "senility" means the state of both physical and mental decline associated with old age. Senility is commonly seen among the elderly. The concept of senility is also commonly compared to...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Arthritis?
Arthritis is a condition that causes inflammation and swelling in the joints. It may also affect the tissues surrounding the joints and other adjacent or connective tissues, and its adverse effects may be either on one or multiple joints. The arthritic disease or condition can be categorized into...
- Dr. Julie K Gammack MD3660 Vista Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. William Stephen Knapp D.O.2175 Charbonier Rd Florissant MO 63031
- Dr. Kyle C Moylan MD13303 Tesson Ferry Rd Saint Louis MO 63128
- Dr. Jamal Makhoul M.D.6065 Helen Ave Saint Louis MO 63134
- Dr. Najma Lokhandwala M.D.1402 S Grand Blvd Saint Louis MO 63104
- Dr. Charles Adam Crecelius M.D.10511 Old Olive Street Rd Saint Louis MO 63141