Dr. Brian K. Leach D.D.S.
Dentist | General Practice25376 State Highway 39 Suite 201 Shell Knob MO, 65747
Dr. Brian Leach is a Dentist practicing in Shell Knob, MO. Dr. Leach specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Brian K. Leach D.D.S.'s Practice location
Shell Knob, MO 65747Get Direction
Dr. Brian K. Leach D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Leach
- Plaque Attack: Habits That Lead to Plaque Formation
It goes without saying that good habits are the key for healthy teeth without plaque. Richard Price, DMD, spokesman for the American Dental Association, says that having teeth without plaque is easy. One needs to be consistent with healthy habits to have the best results.Plaque is a film of bacteria...
- New Herbal Patch May Help to Heal Canker Sores Faster
According to a new study presented at the 85th general session of the International Association for Dental Research, a novel over-the-counter patch containing licorice extract may help in the quick healing of canker sores. In this study 46 participants who had recurrent canker sores were recruited....
- Most Common Causes of Bad Breath
Bad breath, medically known as halitosis, is an indicator of poor dental hygiene, but may also result from other health issues. The types of food you eat and your lifestyle habits strongly affect your breath. If you eat foods with strong odors, it is only normal that it changes the smell of your...
- Gum Disease is Common in Pot Smokers
A new study published in, The Journal of American Medical Association, reports that pot use is associated with gum disease. This disease, considered to be a disease due to aging, was very common among people who smoke marijuana. The result remained the same even after accounting for all other...
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machine: Gel, Cleaner, and Price
Sleep apnea is a sleep breathing disorder. It is characterized by repetitive pauses in breathing, which may occur several times per hour and may last for 10 seconds. It is usually a chronic condition. It results in poor sleep quality and excessive sleepiness in daytime. The most common type is...
- When Should I Replace My Toothbrush?
A toothbrush is not as clean as we think, and harbors more than 100 million bacteria, according to researchers at the University of Manchester in England. This includes E. coli bacteria, which cause diarrhea, and staphylococci bacteria, which cause skin infections. “This condition is the same as...
- Dr. Michael S Nelson D.D.S.605 Eureka Ave Berryville AR 72616
- Dr. Jim D Blanchard DDS201 Rice St Berryville AR 72616
- Dr. Frank Howard Schmidt DDS18020 State Highway 13 Reeds Spring MO 65737
- Dr. Jeffrey Scott Rick D.D.S.10994 Historic Highway 165 Hollister MO 65672
- Daniel E Kessler Other11863 State Hwy 13 Kimberling City MO 65686
- Dr. Terry William Bushay D.D.S.1 Park Dr Eureka Springs AR 72631