Dr. Peter G Hild MD
Anesthesiologist3901 Rainbow Blvd Mail Stop 1034 Kansas City KS, 66160
Dr. Hild believes in treating patients with respect and empathy. He also strives for excellence when caring for all patients.
Education and Training
Univ of Tx Med Branch Galveston, Galveston Tx 1983
Texas A&M University, TX 1983
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Anesthesia, Musculoskeletal Problems, Transesophageal Echocardiography (tee)
Dr. Peter G Hild MD's Practice location
Kansas City, KS 66160Get Direction
- Are Dental Crowns Useful?
What is Dental Crowns?A dental crown, or a tooth crown, is a tooth-shaped sleeve, or cap, made of porcelain or metal, that is placed over the tooth. Crowns are utilized to restore the shape and size of a tooth. When implanted properly, the porcelain caps cover the crown of the tooth that is visible...
- The Health Risks of a Sedentary Lifestyle
Many of us who sit for a long time in front of a computer, in a car while traveling to the workplace, relax in front of the television, or do online shopping, might be have sitting disease. Sitting disease is another name for a sedentary lifestyle, which increases the risk for a number of diseases.A...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- Dr. Marvin Faulkner D.O.11227 Lakeview Ave Lenexa KS 66219
- Dr. Michael L Spradlin MD20375 W 151st St Olathe KS 66061
- Dr. Edward B Braun MD3901 Rainbow Blvd Kansas City KS 66160
- Dr. Talal W Khan MD3901 Rainbow Blvd Kansas City KS 66160
- Dr. Michelle Marie Haines MD4401 Wornall Rd Kansas City MO 64111
- Dr. Carl Mark Williams MD4401 Wornall Rd Kansas City MO 64111