Dr. Jerica Chustz is an audiologist practicing in New Orleans, LA. Dr. Chustz evaluates, diagnoses and treats hearing loss, balance issues and tinnitus. Audiologists can care for patients of all ages and treat almost all types of hearing loss. As an audiologist, Dr. Chustz takes part in services like prescribing and fitting hearing aids, recommending assisted listening devices and providing hearing rehabilitation. Audiologists can work in a number of settings such as hospitals, schools, clinics, private practices as well as government, military and VA hospitals.
Jerica Chustz AU's Practice location
Jerica Chustz AU's reviewsWrite Review
- Alternative Treatments for Tennis Elbow
Alternative Treatment for Tennis ElbowTennis elbow is a condition that affects the elbow joints. It causes pain and irritation around this area. It is mostly found in people engaging in frequent use of the arms, especially if it is repetitive. For example, people playing golf or tennis. It is also...
- Tips for Immediately Reducing Stress
Here are some some on-the-spot tips that experts recommend to relax and reduce stress instantly: ...
- This Is How Parkinson's Affects Life Expectancy
When anyone talks about any chronic disease like Parkinson’s, perhaps the most important question that comes to mind is how does it affect life expectancy? However, living for a long time is not the only important thing.Another critical question is, what are the problems that affect the quality of...
- Should I Receive a Flu Shot this Year?
The common flu, or influenza, is an illness that affects about 20% of the population throughout the country every year. This seemingly harmless virus may lead to a number of health complications, which can be life threatening. Flu shots are one of the most efficient ways to prevent this viral...
- Are there any alternative methods of immunization for my child apart from the vaccinations?
Center for Disease control (CDC) and Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (APIC) have 14 vaccinations before the age of 2 years. This makes some parents concerned as it might overwhelm the immune system of their child. There are two options that parents can opt for• Selective vaccine...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Tammy H Crabtree Other1900 Gravier St New Orleans LA 70112
- Elena Herriott AU.D., CCC-A, FAAA455 31st St Kenner LA 70065
- Casey Gonzalez AU.D1111 Olive St Montgomery AL 36106
- Mrs. Kristen Schexnayder M.C.D.120 N Jefferson Davis Pkwy New Orleans LA 70119
- Lynn P Creel M.C.D.3330 Lake Villa Dr Metairie LA 70002
- Mrs. Michele Cramer Spector AUD., CCC-A1514 Jefferson Hwy New Orleans LA 70121