Dr. Eileen Milano MD
Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & OncologyGlen Cove Hospital Don Monti Center 101 St. Andrews Lane Glen Cove NY, 11542
Dr. Eileen Milano is a hematologist oncologist practicing in Glen Cove, NY. Dr. Milano specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Education and Training
Jefferson Med Coll-Thos Jefferson Univ, Philadelphia Pa 1987
Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson University 1987
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Medical Oncology
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Deep Vein Thrombosis (dvt)
- Permanent Removal Of Ingrown Toenails
- Extra Corporeal Shockwave Therapy
- Baylor Coll Of Med, Medical Oncology; Univ Ct Hlth Ctr/J Dempsey Hos, Internal Medicine
Dr. Eileen Milano MD's Practice location
Glen Cove, NY 11542Get Direction
Dr. Eileen Milano MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Milano
- Nurse Donates Breast Milk for Lymphoma Patient's Baby
Ashley Chestnut, a mother of two children from La Vista, Nebraska, was breastfeeding her 5-month-year-old son Easton when she began to experience a sharp and sudden pain in her shoulder and chest. “All of a sudden a sharp pain in my shoulder and chest, it was like hitting a freight train. It was...
- 7-year-old with Lymphoma Joins and Inspires Lacrosse Team
Sports have a way of bringing together families, strangers, and communities. All over the world people celebrate games and competitions and use them to lift people’s spirits and strengthen bonds. Sporting events are also frequently used to raise awareness about important causes, whether locally or...
- Touchdown For Lymphoma: Two Teams Put Rivalry Aside For a Cause
Everyone knows that some rivalries can get pretty heated - especially when sports are involved. However, two football teams recognize that there is something more important - supporting a girl with Hodgkin's lymphoma. Although she was a cheerleader for the football team, they are now turning the...
- 'Robocop' Stem Cells Developed to Fight Cancer
Cancer is the second-leading cause of death in the United States, although due to several advancements in cancer screening and treatment, survival rates have begun to improve.A new cancer therapyResearchers at the University of Minnesota and Mayo Clinic have developed a new type of cancer therapy...
- Dance Mom Abby Lee Miller Diagnosed with Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
Abby Lee Miller, known for her brutal dance instruction and demanding style of training, is as recognized for her tirades as she is for her long-running hit reality show Dance Moms.Abby inherited the love of dance from her late mother and started her own dance company at just 14 years old. She...
- The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society to Expand Mission Against Blood Cancer
On July 19, 2017, the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, or LLS, proclaimed that they would be expanding their initiative to beat acute myeloid leukemia. Referred to as "Beat AML Master Trial", the project aims to test new and innovative treatments for those suffering from AML. For more information...
- Dr. Hal Gerstein MD225 COMMUNITY DR GREAT NECK NY 11021
- Dr. Avram Abramowitz M.D.176 60 Union Tpke Fresh Meadows NY 11366
- Dr. Evan Vosburgh MD201 Tresser Blvd Stamford Connecticut 06901
- Pilar Nava-Parada20 W 72nd St New York NY 10023
- Brian H. Kim350 Engle Street Englewood New Jersey 7631
- Dr. LiHong Wei M.D.176-60 Union Tpke Fresh Meadows NY 11366