Dr. Terrence Thomas Fitzgerald M.D.
Addiction Medicine Specialist | Addiction Medicine2117 Maryland Ave Baltimore MD, 21218
Dr. Terrence Fitzgerald is an Addiction Medicine Physician in Baltimore, MD. Dr. Fitzgerald evaluates patients using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Addiction Medicine Physicians provide medical care in addition to consultation for each patient and their families.
Education and Training
Univ of Ne Coll of Med, Omaha Ne 1977
Emergency MedicineAmerican Board of Emergency MedicineABEM
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- A randomized clinical trial of methadone maintenance for prisoners: results at 1-month post-release.
- A randomized clinical trial of methadone maintenance for prisoners: results at 12 months postrelease.
- Developing and Implementing a New Prison-Based Buprenorphine Treatment Program.
- A randomized controlled trial of prison-initiated buprenorphine: prison outcomes and community treatment entry.
- A Phase 4, Pilot, Open-Label Study of VIVITROL® (Extended-Release Naltrexone XR-NTX) for Prisoners.
- A randomized clinical trial of buprenorphine for prisoners: Findings at 12-months post-release.
Dr. Terrence Thomas Fitzgerald M.D.'s Practice location
Baltimore, MD 21218Get Direction
BALTIMORE, MD 21212Get Direction
- Is Gastroenteritis Related to Drug Withdrawal?
The symptoms accompanying drug withdrawal can be psychological or physical, changing your thoughts, feelings, and actions. For instance, drugs like cocaine and heroin trigger strong physical dependence. For other chemical substances, dependencies are more likely to cause psychological problems....
- What Are Night Sweats: Get the Facts
What are night sweats?Night sweats are also called as nocturnal hyperhidrosis, which means excessive sweating during the night. Night sweats are episodes of continuous sweating at night even when the environmental temperature is very cold. Some people may sweat so extensively that they might find...
- How Addictive Is Flakka?
What are the ingredients in flakka/bath salts?Flakka is the latest synthesized drug which is very comparable to bath salts as both of them have a reputation to develop erratic and violent behaviors from people who ingest them. Flakka can be smoked, snorted, swallowed or injected. It could also be...
- How Long Does Weed Stay in Your System?
Reasons Why Marijuana Remains IllegalOne of the main reasons why weed remains illegal is the adverse side effects it gives to its users. Whether you use a one hitter weed pipe, roll up a joint, or take a hit from a bong, you may experience dizziness and a sense of paranoia.Many people are under the...
- Flakka in the News
Drugs have been around for many years, changing the conscience of people for a long time. Some drugs that are forbidden today had been legal in some period of our history, and even considered a medicine. But when scientists concluded that certain drugs do more harm than good, lawmakers made them...
- What Is Nicotine?
IntroductionNicotine is an alkaloid stimulant that comes from the nightshade family of plants, particularly from the leaves of tobacco. The type of nicotine found in tobacco plants is called Nicotiana tabacum. Nicotine can also be synthetically produced. Thousands of chemicals are contained in...
- Dr. Annie -- Umbricht M.D.5510 Nathan Shock Dr Baltimore MD 21224
- Dr. Shonali Saha M.D.200 N Wolfe St Baltimore MD 21287
- Dr. Paul Kulpinski M.D.29 S Paca St Baltimore MD 21201
- Dr. Robert Joel Bush M.D.110 S Paca St Baltimore MD 21201
- Aaron David Greenblatt MD1001 W PRATT ST BALTIMORE MD 21223
- Dr. Burton Charles D'lugoff MD, M-PH3 Greenlea Dr Pikesville MD 21208