Dr. Aleksandr Guchinskiy D.O.
Plastic Surgeon | Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery155 Crystal Run Rd Middletown NY, 10941
Dr. Aleksandr Guchinskiy, DO--specialist in otolaryngology and otolaryngology/facial plastic surgery--currently sees patients in Goshen, New York. Dr. Guchinskiy graduated from University Of Medicine ...
Education and Training
University of Medicine And Dentistry of New Jersey / New Jersey School of Oste 2004
UMDNJ-SCH OF OSTEO MED 2004
University of New England College of Osteopathic Medicine 2004
Rutgers New Jersey Medical School 2004
- Hearing Loss
- Ear Infection
- Deviated Septum
- Ear Wax
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea (osa)
- St. Barnabas Hospital/Union Hospital
Dr. Aleksandr Guchinskiy D.O.'s Practice location
Middletown, NY 10941Get Direction
Dr. Aleksandr Guchinskiy D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Guchinskiy
- Everything You Need to Know About Septoplasty
The septum is the bone and cartilage that divides the nose into two different nostrils. The two nostrils are normally of equal size. However, when the septum moves towards one side of the nose making one smaller or larger than the other, the condition is referred to as deviated septum. There are...
- How to Prepare for a Breast Augmentation
You may be needed to do the following as you prepare for a breast augmentation operation:...
- Recovery from Blepharoplasty
Eyelid incisions normally take 5 to 7 days to heal and become ready for the removal of sutures. The patient can start doing usual activities again within 7 to 10 days and wear contact lenses within 14 days.Redness and bruising around the eyes can be concealed with cosmetics. It is important for...
- What Are the Risks of Blepharoplasty?
Blepharoplasty (Eyelid Surgery)One of the most carried out cosmetic surgery today is blepharoplasty. Sometimes, it is also performed for medical reasons. If your field of vision is blocked due to a sagging eyelid skin, then you might need an eyelid surgery. The primary goal of the surgery is to...
- What Are the Different Types of Plastic Surgeries?
What is plastic surgery?Plastic surgery refers to a medical procedure performed to alter the structure of a human body. In most cases, plastic surgery is performed with the objective to improve a specific structure or functioning of the body.Plastic surgery mainly involves the reconstruction,...
- Reasons Why You Would Need Plastic Surgery
Plastic surgery is a choice made by a person who wants to look different, feel different, or just show off the new and improved version of him or herself. Most people have different reasons for undergoing plastic surgery.Sometimes one needs to see a psychiatrist before undergoing plastic surgery,...
- Dr. Phillip Massengill M. D.75 Crystal Run Rd Middletown New York 10940
- Dr. Sergey Koyfman D. O.75 Crystal Run Rd Middletown NY 10941
- Dr. Eric Adam Munzer D.O.103 EXECUTIVE DR NEW WINDSOR NY 12553
- Dr. Sandra L Sacks M.D.95 Crystal Run Rd Middletown NY 10941
- Dr. Kweon Stambaugh M.D.155 Crystal Run Rd Middletown NY 10941
- Dr. Scott Matthew Gayner M.D.10 Capital Drive #100 Harrisburg PA 17110