Dr. Judy Corfman practices Neurological Surgery in Nashville, TN. As a Neurological Surgeon, Dr. Corfman prevents, diagnoses, evaluates, and treats disorders of the autonomic, peripheral, and central nervous systems. Neurological Surgeons are trained to treat such disorders as spinal canal stenosis, herniated discs, tumors, fractures, and spinal deformities, among many others.
Judy Corfman APRN's Practice location
Nashville, TN 37232Get Direction
Judy Corfman APRN's reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- What Is a Prefrontal Lobotomy?
Lobotomy is a neurosurgical procedure invented in 1935 by a Portuguese neurologist named Moniz. Moniz won the Nobel Prize in 1949 for his achievement. It was believed that lobotomy was successful in the treatment of various psychological diseases like depression, bipolar disorders, mania,...
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- Reasons Why You Need a Laminectomy
What is laminectomy?If you have back pain that is severe enough to interfere with your day-to-day activities and other medications fail to work, you might eventually need surgery to get it fixed. Laminectomy is the surgical procedure that will be performed on your back in this case. It involves the...
- Are There Risks to a Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Like any other surgical procedure, spinal stenosis surgery has its own risks and possible complications. However, if performed correctly by professional medical staff, the possibility of any complication after the surgery is low.The potential risks and possible complications following a spinal...
- Dr. Richard A Berkman M.D.345 23rd Ave N Nashville TN 37203
- Dr. Paul R Mccombs MD2011 Murphy Ave Nashville TN 37203
- Dr. Carl R Hampf M.D.2011 Murphy Ave Nashville TN 37203
- Dr. J. Duffy Mocco MD1600 Sw Archer Rd Gainesville FL 32610
- Dr. Robert J Singer M.D.3601 The Vanderbilt Clinic Nashville TN 37232
- Dr. Jason R Hubbard MD2011 Murphy Ave Nashville TN 37203