Dr. Javier Emilio Marinez MD
Infectious Disease Specialist | Infectious Disease685 Palm Springs Dr Suite 2A Altamonte Springs FL, 32701
Dr. Javier Marinez is an infectious disease specialist practicing in Altamonte Springs, FL. Dr. Marinez specializes in infections that are difficult to diagnose or unresponsive to treatments, such as HIV or airborne infections from a foreign country. Infectious disease specialists usually work with conditions that are not treatable by a primary physician but it is important to keep contact with the primary physician in order to receive information about the patients history and for deciding which diagnostic tests are appropriate.
Education and Training
National University of Pedro Henriquez Urena / School of Medicine
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Jackson Memorial Medical Center
- Infectious Diseases - (University of South Florida)
Dr. Javier Emilio Marinez MD's Practice location
Altamonte Springs, FL 32701Get Direction
Silver City, NM 88061Get Direction
Dr. Javier Emilio Marinez MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Marinez
- What is Antiviral Medication?
Antiviral medication refers to drugs that are used for treatment of HIV. These drugs do not completely treat the infection but are used to suppress the development of the virus and stop it from becoming AIDS. Since HIV virus replicates itself once it gets into the bloodstream, the medication stops...
- What Is HSV-1?
Herpes Simplex Virus 1 (HSV-1)HSV-1 or herpes simplex virus type 1 is a type of herpes simplex virus that causes cold sores. It is called "oral herpes" because it often causes sores around the mouth or on the lips. Cold sores are also called as fever blisters. However, the sores can also be found...
- What Is Shivering: 15 Conditions That Might Cause Chills
What is shivering?Exposure to cold or rapid shifts in temperature usually causes uncontrollable shivering. However, many other possible causes can cause shivering or chills. An uncontrollable shivering that persists for a longer time may indicate an underlying illness that requires immediate medical...
- Influenza B: What You Need to Know
Influenza Influenza, also commonly called as the flu, is a highly contagious respiratory infection caused by viruses, particularly influenza A or influenza B. These viruses usually infect the throat, nose, and lungs. Although the flu causes mild symptoms in most people, it can also cause severe...
- Lyme Disease and Multiple Sclerosis: What Is the Link?
Multiple sclerosis and lyme disease have similar symptoms such as fatigue, dizziness, and numbness of the hands and legs. Although they share similar symptoms, these diseases are quite different in nature from each other. Lyme disease: what is it? Lyme disease is the result of a tick bite. The tick...
- Dr. Phillip L. Sanchez M.D.1110 SW Ivanhoe Blvd Orlando FL 32804
- Dr. Mary T Busowski MD21 W Columbia St Orlando FL 32806
- Dr. Antonio Crespo MD1012 Lucerne Ter Orlando FL 32806
- Dr. Federico Hinestrosa MD685 Palm Springs Dr Altamonte Springs FL 32701
- Dr. Javier E Tello M.D.1400 S Orlando Ave Winter Park FL 32789
- Dr. Harrinarine Madhosingh MD685 Palm Springs Dr Altamonte Springs FL 32701