Harry Talbott Tebay DDS
Dentist | General Practice1301 Grand Central Ave Vienna WV, 26105
Dr. Harry Tebay is a Dentist practicing in Vienna, WV. Dr. Tebay specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Harry Talbott Tebay DDS's Practice location
Harry Talbott Tebay DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Tebay
- Mason Motz Becomes A Chatterbox Once His Sleep Apnea Was Fixed
Mason Motz is a 6-year-old Texas youngster who now sings his favorite songs and talks to everyone who will listen to him. He is always asking his mom about her day and discussing the world with his brother. Every day, he leaves his family astounded, because, for over five years of his life, Mason...
- Floss Your Teeth the Right Way
Alla Wheeler, RDH, MPA, associate professor of the Dental Hygiene Program at the New York University School of Dentistry, says that since the results of flossing are not immediate, most people do not think that the technique actually works.In reality, this is the best technique, as it does...
- Most Common Causes of Bad Breath
Bad breath, medically known as halitosis, is an indicator of poor dental hygiene, but may also result from other health issues. The types of food you eat and your lifestyle habits strongly affect your breath. If you eat foods with strong odors, it is only normal that it changes the smell of your...
- What Is a Cavity?
A cavity is a result of tooth decay, which is a damage that occurs due to poor oral health and dental plaque on the tooth’s surface. Cavities usually start really small and when they are left untreated, they gradually become bigger. Anyone who has teeth, including babies, can develop cavities. For...
- Are Dentures the Solution to Your Dental Problems?
What are dentures?A denture is a device prepared by laboratory technicians in order to replace missing teeth. Dentures are a good option for patients without any teeth, or for patients with some missing teeth who want to have a beautiful smile again. Dentures are not only meant for cosmetic...
- What Are the Best Home Remedies for Dry Mouth?
Ever felt your mouth suddenly going dry and the need to reach for some water to get rid of the dryness? This is a condition that may occur to you frequently. It is called, fittingly enough, dry mouth. Dry mouth is a condition that can occur due to reduced amounts of saliva in the mouth. Dry mouth is...
- Dr. Thomas William Danford DDS124 3rd St Marietta OH 45750
- Dr. Gandee N Licklider DDS510 Second St Marietta OH 45750
- Lance L Shears DDS3015 Dudley Avenue Parkersburg WV 26104
- Dr. Christopher C Linscott D.D.S.407 Colegate Dr Marietta OH 45750
- Dr. Lori Ann Hawkins D.D.S.400 Main St Belpre OH 45714
- Danny Edward Chandler D.D.S.111 Lafayette Street Saint Marys WV 26170