Dr. Christopher M Alessi MD
Vascular Surgeon | Vascular Surgery6140 W Curtisian Suite 300 Boise ID, 83704
Dr. Christopher Alessi is a vascular surgeon practicing in Boise, ID. Dr. Alessi specializes in disorders relating to the arterial, venous and lymphatic systems. As a vascular surgeon, Dr. Alessi diagnoses and treats vascular diseases and performs vasular surgeries. Common conditions that a vascular surgeon treats are aneurysms, atherosclerosis and varicose veins. Vascular specialists might also treat trauma, venous ulcers, poor leg circulation, peripheral arterial disease and other vascular-related issues.
Education and Training
Harvard Med Sch, Boston Ma 1998
Harvard Medical School 1998
- Cerebrovascular Disease
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (aaa)
- Deep Vein Thrombosis (dvt)
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Vascular Disease
- Permanent Removal Of Ingrown Toenails
- Mary Hitchcock Mem Hosp, General Surgery
Dr. Christopher M Alessi MD's Practice location
Dr. Christopher M Alessi MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Alessi
- What Is Varicose Vein Stripping?
A vein is a blood vessel that carries blood through your body. Varicose veins are one among a spectrum of chronic vein problems. It is common and can be found in up to 20% of the adult population. The severity of the condition varies and while varicose veins are responsible for significant...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- What Specialists Treat Varicose Veins?
Veins that are twisted, engorged and noticeable are referred as varicose veins. They normally form in the legs, although they can also develop anywhere on the body. This condition is frequent. The signs and symptoms of varicose veins are not many. Mild, skin ulcers and blood clots can arise from...
- The Causes of Varicose Veins
Also referred to as varicosities, varicose veins develop when the veins expand or become engorged and overcrowded with blood. Having a red or blue-purplish appearance, varicose veins can be very painful. They are commonly seen as engorged or elevated.The condition mostly affects women; however, half...
- Decubitus Ulcers or Pressure Ulcers: What Are They?
Decubitus ulcers or pressure ulcers, more commonly known as bedsores, are open wounds on your skin due to the prolonged pressure applied to the area. These ulcers occur mostly over the bony prominences such as the hips, tailbone, ankle, and heels. Bedsores are a frequent condition experienced by...
- How Can I Improve Varicose Veins?
Varicose veins can affect your self esteem, since they are distressing and painful. These veins can develop anywhere in the body, although the legs are commonly affected. They are usually twisted, swollen and deep purple or blue in color.When blood starts accumulating in the veins as a result of...
- Dr. William A Bourland MD222 N 2nd St Boise ID 83702
- Dr. Jeffrey B. Symmonds MD6140 W Curtisian Boise ID 83704
- Dr. Dale J Strawn MD1055 N Curtis Rd Boise ID 83706
- Dr. Jeffery J. Gilbertson M.D.333 N 1st St Boise ID 83702
- Dr. Philippe A. Masser M.D.333 N 1st St Boise ID 83702
- Mr. Christian A. Hamlat M.D.325 Ninth Ave Seattle WA 98104