Dr. Robert Ursprung is a Neonatal-Perinatal Physician practicing in Fort Worth, TX. Dr. Ursprung cares for the critically ill newborn and premature infants. Neonatal-Perinatal Physicians treat conditions such as breathing disorders, birth defects, infections, and any other life-threatening medical problems. They coordinate with their young patients families and other physicians to determine appropriate treatment.
Dr. Robert L Ursprung M.D.'s Practice location
Fort Worth, TX 76104Get Direction
Dr. Robert L Ursprung M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Medical Marijuana for Multiple Sclerosis Symptoms
Multiple sclerosis experts in the UK say that people with the disease should be permitted to use cannabis to relieve their symptoms. The experts suggest that over nine thousand people should be allowed to use the drug.The MS Society states that one in ten multiple sclerosis patients have pain and...
- What Are Fraternal Twins?
Fraternal twins definitionFraternal twins are commonly known as "non-identical twins" and can be simply defined as siblings who share the same womb but with different amniotic sacs and placentas. Biologically, they are said to be "dizygotic" meaning two different sperm cells fertilized two...
- What Is a Pediatric Stroke: Get the Facts
Contrary to what many people think, strokes can also occur in children, unborn babies, or infants. There are two age classifications for pediatric stroke, namely, perinatal and childhood. Childhood stroke affects infants up to 18 year-olds. Perinatal stroke refers to the last 18 weeks of gestation...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What is Fetal Alcohol Syndrome?
Fetal alcohol syndrome refers to the birth defects that result from exposure to alcohol during pregnancy. Excessive consumption of alcohol during pregnancy may result in the child developing physical deformities, mental conditions, behavioral issues, and learning disorders. The symptoms of fetal...
- Chlamydia in Women
What Is Chlamydia?Chlamydia is considered to be the most common sexually transmitted disease in the U.S. The disease is more commonly found in women than in men. It is an infection mainly caused by the bacteria known as Chlamydia trachomatis. Chlamydia is similar to gonorrhea, having a similar...
- Dr. Suzanne Karen Whitbourne M.D.1301 Pennsylvania Ave Fort Worth TX 76104
- Dr. Michael John Stevener M.D.1301 Pennsylvania Ave Fort Worth TX 76104
- Dr. Mary Frances abraham Lynch M.D.1301 Pennsylvania Ave Fort Worth TX 76104
- Dr. Susan Lynn Sward-comunelli M.D.801 7th Ave Fort Worth TX 76104
- Dr. Eva Dolores Carrizales D.O.1001 N Waldrop Dr Arlington TX 76012
- Dr. Chaitanya B Chavda MD1 Brookdale Plz Brooklyn NY 11212