Dr. Michael Patrick Kelly MD
Orthopedist | Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine4921 Parkview Pl Suite A And B 6th Fl Saint Louis MO, 63110
Dr. Kelly's practice centers on pediatric and adult spinal deformities: revision spinal surgeries, complex cervical disorders cervical, thoracic and lumbar pathology fractures degeneration deformi ...
Education and Training
University Of Massachusetts Medical School 2005
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Tumor and Metabolic Bone Disease Section, American Academy of Orthopa 2010 Best Poster Award
- SOMOS Annual Meeting 2010 Norman T. Kirk Award
- Musculoskeletal Surgery
- Neck Pain
- Back Pain
- Pinched Nerve
- Herniated Disc
- Birth Defects
- Spinal Stenosis
- Degenerative Disc Disease (ddd)
- Spine Surgery, Washington University School of Medicine, St. Loius, Missouri 2011
Dr. Michael Patrick Kelly MD's Practice location
Saint Louis, MO 63110Get Direction
SAN DIEGO, CA 92123Get Direction
Saint Louis, MO 63110Get Direction
Dr. Michael Patrick Kelly MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kelly
Excellent Surgeon & Doctor.
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Bursitis?
Bursitis is a condition that affects many people around the globe who have no idea what is causing them pain or end up misjudging what might be wrong with their body tissues. Others might have a general idea of what bursitis is but cannot tell when they are suffering from it. This is because they...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- What Is a Charley Horse?
What is a charley horse?A charley horse is a term used when referring to a muscle cramp or spasm. Although muscle cramps can occur in any muscle in the body, they are commonly experienced in the leg. In a muscle spasm, the muscle uncontrollably contracts and does not relax. When the contracting...
- What Is Minimally Invasive Knee Replacement Surgery?
Minimally invasive knee replacement surgery is a term used to describe several procedures and modifications of conventional knee replacement aimed to reduce tissue trauma. Unlike other procedures that involve a deep cut on your knee to expose the joint, the procedure's main goal is to reduce or...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- Dr. John Tracy Watson MD1008 S Spring Ave Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. Husam Nawas M.D.12855 North 40 Drive St. Louis Missouri 63141
- Dr. Robert G. Medler M.D.12639 Old Tesson Road St. Louis Missouri 63128
- Dr. Corey G Solman M.D.333 S Kirkwood Rd Saint Louis MO 63122
- Dr. Jon Oda M.D.621 S New Ballas Rd Saint Louis MO 63141
- Dr. Ryan Michael Nunley MD660 South Euclid Avenue Saint Louis Missouri 63110