Dr. Seble Z Gabre-madhin MD
Surgeon110 Hospital Rd Suite 210 Prince Frederick MD, 20678
Dr. Sebby is an accomplished general surgeon who specializes in minimally-invasive breast procedures including stereotactic and sentinel lymph node biopsies, alternates to open or surgical biopsies. She ...
Education and Training
State University of New York Upstate Medical University 1994
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Varicose Veins
- Breast Cancer
- Vascular Disease
Dr. Seble Z Gabre-madhin MD's Practice location
Prince Frederick, MD 20678Get Direction
Tavares, FL 32778Get Direction
Dr. Seble Z Gabre-madhin MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Gabre-madhin
- What Is Hematochezia?
Introduction Discovering blood after a bowel movement can be a frightening experience. If you notice a bright red to black-colored blood in your stool, in the toilet bowl, or on the toilet paper, you may be experiencing rectal bleeding. Having blood in your stool does not always signal a serious...
- What to Expect After a Biopsy
Biopsies may vary differently depending on the type and location of the tissues and how hard are they to obtain. The medical term used to describe such method is “invasiveness.” A less invasive procedure will, for example, take place in a doctor’s office the same day an abnormal tissue is...
- What Are the Treatment Options for Appendicitis?
Appendicitis is the inflammation of the appendix, which is a tube-like organ that extends from the large intestine. According to theories, the appendix is a specialized organ that is capable of producing antibodies. However, experts suggest that the appendix has no definite function in the human...
- What are Cataracts: Get the Facts
Cataract is the blurring of the lens part of the eye that can lead to complications in vision. Aging is the cause of the common form of cataract. It grows slowly and should symptoms develop they should not be ignored as this condition worsens with time. Congenital defects, previous eye surgery,...
- How to Prepare for an Ablation
An ablation is a surgery that removes body tissue. Once your ablation has been discussed, it is wise to consider some shared risk factors which you may control. The following shared risk factors are important to consider before your ablation....
- What Is Lipoma: Causes, Lipoma Removal, and What’s Involved?
What is a lipoma?Lipoma is the most common benign tissue tumor that occurs in almost 1 percent of the population. A lipoma consists of mature fat cells. Typically, a lipoma is enclosed by a thin fibrous capsule. Usually, lipomas develop superficially under the skin, but they can also occur anywhere...
- Dr. Ervind sriram Sriram Bhogte M.D.110 HOSPITAL RD PRINCE FREDERICK MD 20678
- Dr. Premal C. Sanghavi MD24035 Three Notch Rd Hollywood MD 20636
- Dr. Youngsik Moon M.D.24435 Mervell Dean Rd Hollywood MD 20636
- Dr. William Michael Mahaffey M.D.25500 Point Lookout Rd Leonardtown MD 20650
- Dr. Eleanor Court Faherty M.D.11340 PEMBROOKE SQ STE 202 WALDORF MD 20603
- Dr. Abdel aziz Basha El said M.D.3261 Old Washington Rd Waldorf MD 20602