Dr. Milagres Martin Fernandes MD
Internist7500 Auburn Rd # 2300 Painesville OH, 44077
Dr. Milagres Fernandes is an internist practicing in Painesville, OH. Dr. Fernandes specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Fernandes provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Grant Government Medical College 1971
- Coronary Artery Disease, Diabetes, High Blood Pressure (hypertension)
- High Cholesterol
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Vascular Disease
- Allegheny General Hospital 1979
- Allegheny General Hospital-Western Pennsylvania Hosp Med Ed Program
Dr. Milagres Martin Fernandes MD's Practice location
Painesville, OH 44077Get Direction
Dr. Milagres Martin Fernandes MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Fernandes
- 6 Reasons Why You Are Coughing Up Green Mucus
IntroductionMucus is a moist film, which helps keep your nose from drying out and protect your lungs from foreign substances, such as bacteria, viruses, dust, and other harmful intruders. It keeps you healthy but you may only notice it whenever you are sick. Mucus becomes thicker when you are sick,...
- Chikungunya Fever: Symptoms, Treatment, and Prevention
Introduction Chikungunya is a viral infection that is transmitted by mosquitoes. The chikungunya virus causes a sudden onset of fever along with severe joint pain. The illness is not considered as contagious, but in rare instances, the virus can get transmitted through contact with a person's...
- Treatment for Meningitis
The severity of meningitis varies from one person to another. In common cases, medications can help solve the problem and the person may recover within 1 to 3 weeks. But in cases where there is a risk of the infection spreading to the meninges, hospitalization and other confirmation tests might be...
- When Could Polydipsia Be a Sign of Something Serious?
Extreme thirst is medically referred to as polydipsia, which is believed to be the first signs of diabetes. Polydipsia can also be accompanied by dry mouth, which could be constantly or temporarily experienced.In order for the body to function properly, it is important to drink an adequate amount of...
- Ways to Include More Fiber in Your Diet
Importance of eating Fibrous FoodsFiber refers to the indigestible shares of plant foods. Eating foods that are high in fiber has several health gains. The digestive benefits of fiber in food are very well known. Yet, fibrous food provides a lot of other benefits for a healthy life. Studies report...
- Diets can Determine the Way You Look
Have you ever looked in the mirror and questioned your age? Are you younger than you look? Blame your diet!Aging is an inevitable natural process, and the latest nutraceuticals created to make you look younger aren't always effective. An unhealthy diet can encourage the aging process, which can make...
- Dr. Harbhajan S. Parmar M.D.36100 Euclid Avenue Willoughby Ohio 44094
- Dr. Gaylee Rossi McCracken MD3909 Orange Pl Beachwood OH 44122
- Iram Syed MD2747 Som Center Rd Willoughby Hills Ohio 44094
- Dr. Delorise Brown M.D.1831 Forest Hills Boulevard Cleveland Ohio 44112
- Dr. Scott Feudo MD3909 Orange Pl Beachwood OH 44122
- Rochelle D. Hammett26250 Euclid Avenue Euclid Ohio 44132