Dr. Kris Pachipala, MD
Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology18488 Interstate 45 S Shenandoah TX, 77384
Dr. Krishna Pachipala is a hematologist oncologist practicing in San Antonio, TX. Dr. Pachipala specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Education and Training
Sri Venkatesvara Medical College, Ntr University Health Science MD
Kurnool Medical College 1992
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Liver Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Deep Vein Thrombosis (dvt)
- Permanent Removal Of Ingrown Toenails
- Extra Corporeal Shockwave Therapy
Dr. Kris Pachipala, MD's Practice location
San Antonio, TX 78229Get Direction
Houston, TX 77090Get Direction
Shenandoah, TX 77384Get Direction
- Genetic Advancements in Lymphoma Treatment
Cancers are a huge focus for research. Millions of dollars every year are funneled into funding research that could improve treatment methods or find cures for cancer, including blood cancers. Diffuse large B cell lymphoma (DLBCL) is the most common form of non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma (NHL) accounting...
- The Promising Future of Gene Therapy and Lymphoma
Non-Hodgkin lymphoma affects over 700,000 people in America alone. Though current treatments are moderately effective, especially for aggressive forms of the disease, more can be done to help people impacted by NHL. Researchers are doing just that by working to develop new, innovative treatment for...
- John Quinones Teams Up With Survivors For Leukemia and Lymphoma Society
Many cancer patients suffer in silence, with the public being largely unaware of the different types of cancer and how they affect patients. Most people obviously know that cancer is well, a bad thing, but there is a lot of nuance and important information that is lost on the common citizen. Most...
- What Are Lymphocytes?
A lymphocyte is a type of white blood cell (WBC) that has a significant function in the body's immune system. Lymphocytes function by properly responding to infectious microorganisms and other foreign invaders in the body. Lymphocytes can work alone, but some of them are also capable of...
- Superheroes Unite For Elementary Student Fighting Lymphoma
Anyone diagnosed with cancer knows how terrifying and debilitating the news can be. Now just imagine how horrible an experience it would be for an elementary school student to hear that they have cancer.It is a sad fact that thousands of children are diagnosed with cancer every year, and it is...
- Life Lessons After Multiple Misdiagnoses of Lymphoma
28-year-old Jessica DeCristofaro had been coughing persistently and she was told by her doctor that it was a result of allergies. She even took medication for her supposed allergies over the course of two years. When the medication failed to improve her persistent cough, another doctor diagnosed her...
- Dr. Seema Bhat MD128 Vision Park Blvd The Woodlands TX 77384
- Dr. Maureen Ross MD PHD128 Vision Park Blvd The Woodlands TX 77384
- Dr. Elizabeth A Griffiths MD128 Vision Park Blvd The Woodlands TX 77384
- Dr. Adam S Kotowski MD128 Vision Park Blvd The Woodlands TX 77384
- Dr. Elham Abbasi-hafshejani M.D.3115 COLLEGE PARK DR THE WOODLANDS TX 77384
- Dr. Cyrus Irani MD128 Vision Park Blvd The Woodlands TX 77384