Dr. June Grutzmacher is an ophthalmologist practicing in Lambertville, NJ. Dr. Grutzmacher specializes in eye and vision care. As an ophthalmologist, Dr. Grutzmacher can practice medicine as well as surgery. Opthalmologists can perform surgeries because they have their medical degrees along with at least eight years of additional training. Dr. Grutzmacher can diagnose and treat diseases, perform eye operations and prescribe eye glasses and contacts. Ophthalmologists can also specialize even further in a specific area of eye care.
Education and Training
Temple Univ Sch of Med, Philadelphia Pa 1982
Temple University School of Medicine 1982
OphthalmologyAmerican Board of OphthalmologyABO
- Temple Univ Hosp, Ophthalmology; Albert Einstein Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- Jacobi Medical Center/Albert Einstein College of Medicine Program
Dr. June Edith Grutzmacher MD's Practice location
Lambertville, NJ 08530Get Direction
Dr. June Edith Grutzmacher MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Grutzmacher
- What Is Pituitary Dwarfism?
IntroductionPituitary dwarfism, also called growth hormone deficiency, is a medical condition wherein the pituitary gland does not produce sufficient amounts of growth hormone. This deficiency often results in children’s slow growth or short stature.An adult with pituitary dwarfism has an average...
- Living with Type 1 Diabetes
Type 1 diabetesType 1 diabetes, which is also called insulin-dependent diabetes, is the more severe form of diabetes. Type 1 diabetes develops at any age, but it usually develops among children and teenagers. This is the reason why it is also commonly called “juvenile” diabetes.Living with type...
- What is Age-Related Macular Degeneration?
Age-related macular degeneration is a common eye condition that affects macula, a small part at the back of the eye. Macula is the area of eye that helps us to differentiate the finer details. Damage to macula leads to gradual blurring of central vision. Macular degeneration impairs sharp vision and...
- What to Expect After Cataract Surgery?
As long as you are healthy, you don’t have any other eye infections and you don’t smoke, your cataract operation recovery should be without much ado. Research shows that several months after the surgery, most people get a positive outcome with better vision, clearer images and no other eye...
- What are the Risks to Lasik Eye Surgery?
Lasik eye surgery is a surgical procedure which corrects deteriorating vision by reshaping the surface of the eye, more precisely the corneal layer in such a manner that light enters the eye at the angle appropriate for correct vision. Nearsightedness (myopia), farsightedness (hyperopia) and...
- What is Eye Herpes?
What is eye herpes?Eye herpes, or ocular herpes, is a recurrent viral infection that affects the eyes. It is caused by herpes simplex virus type 1. It causes an inflammation of the eye, as well as scarring in the cornea.Eye herpes can be transmitted from one person to another when there is a close...
- Dr. David L. Galiani M.D.10 S CLINTON ST DOYLESTOWN PA 18901
- Dr. Scott M Goldstein M.D.319 2nd Street Pike Southampton PA 18966
- Richard H. Wong15 Marian Drive West Windsor Township New Jersey 8550
- Dr. Francis J Clark MD331 N YORK RD HATBORO PA 19040
- Dr. Allen C Ho MD125 Medical Campus Drive Lansdale PA 19446
- Dr. Tricia Lennox-thomas M.D.950 Town Center Drive Langhorne PA 19047