Dr. Thomas Kivisto is a Chiropractor practicing in Overland Park, KS. Dr. Kivisto specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Kivisto seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Thomas B Kivisto DC's Practice location
Overland Park, KS 66214Get Direction
Dr. Thomas B Kivisto DC's reviewsWrite Review
- What are the Causes of Upper and Middle Back Pain?
Upper, middle, or lower back pain is one of the most common conditions that people visit the doctor for. Upper and middle refers to the region from the base of the neck to the base of rib cage at the back. The bones in this region work in association with the rib cage and protect internal organs...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- Chiropractic Care for Arthritis
Chiropractic has been successful and effective in managing the symptoms of arthritis. With regular treatment, pain is decreased and the need for medications is reduced or won't be needed. Chiropractic care can also restore lost range of motion and flexibility, increase muscle strength and improve...
- What is Sciatic Pain?
Sciatica is the pain along the sciatic nerve felt from the lower back through the buttocks to the back of the leg. The sciatic nerve is a large nerve in the body that originates from the spinal cord in the lumbar region, and extends to the lower part of the leg. Generally, the pain is felt only on...
- Can Arthritis Cause Back Pain?
Yes. Arthritis is one of the major causes of back pain and can cause long-term effects in an individual. Back pain is a common problem which affects 4 out of 5 of us at some point. Back pain is a type of pain experienced mostly through the spine. Back pain can last for a short time, but there are...
- What Can I Do to Get Rid of My Back Pain?
Stretching to reduce back painStretching can help you to ease your back pain in two ways. First, it helps to relax the back muscles, and second, it strengthens your back muscles. However, forceful stretching that causes pain can do more harm than good. So, it is best to speak with your healthcare...
- Dr. Lisa Marie Brittain D.C.10841 W 87th St Overland Park KS 66214
- Dr. Jeffery Adam Ligon D.C.11301 W 88th St Overland Park KS 66214
- Dr. Jacob Michael Brittain D.C.10841 W 87th St Overland Park KS 66214
- Dr. Katherine M Kubovy D.C., D.A.B.C.I.11542 W 95th St Overland Park KS 66214
- Dr. Ethan Kyle Komp D.C.10400 W 103rd St Overland Park KS 66214
- Dr. Jennifer Shaw D.C.11644 W 75TH ST SHAWNEE KS 66214