Keyvan Nouri M.D.
Radiologist | Diagnostic Radiology20103 Lake Chabot Rd Castro Valley CA, 94546
Dr. Keyvan Nouri is a radiologist practicing in Castro Valley, CA. Dr. Nouri specializes in diagnosing and treating injuries and diseases using medical imaging techniques such as X-Rays, magnetic resonance imaging and computed tomography exams. These techniques offer accurate visibility to the inside of the patients body and help to detect otherwise hidden illnesses so that they can be treated quickly and efficiently.
Education and Training
Tufts Univ Sch of Med, Boston Ma 1995
Tufts University School of Medicine 1995
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR
- Loma Linda Univ Med Ctr, Diagnostic Radiology; St Mary'S Hosp Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- Loma Linda University Medical Center Program
Keyvan Nouri M.D.'s Practice location
Castro Valley, CA 94546Get Direction
WALNUT CREEK, CA 94598Get Direction
Keyvan Nouri M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Nouri
- Everything You Need to Know About X-Rays
What is an X-ray procedure?An X-ray is a quick diagnostic procedure to see the insides of your body. It is an essential tool used to diagnose many health conditions. It involves passing a very tiny burst of invisible electromagnetic radiation to a part of your body or your whole body and capturing...
- What is Compartment Syndrome?
Compartment syndrome refers to the excessive buildup of pressure within the muscle compartments of the body. This will affect the functioning of the nerves and lead to cell death based on the intensity and duration of the pressure built up. Bleeding and inflammation after an injury usually leads to...
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- What Is an X-Ray?
An X-ray is a type of electromagnetic radiation, which can be used to take digital images of parts of the human body. It is the same with visible light but has a certain different characteristic. The beneficial use of an X-ray is for medical imaging. It can help the physician to look inside your...
- What to Expect After a Biopsy
Biopsies may vary differently depending on the type and location of the tissues and how hard are they to obtain. The medical term used to describe such method is “invasiveness.” A less invasive procedure will, for example, take place in a doctor’s office the same day an abnormal tissue is...
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- Irina A. Vasilyeva MD PHD1001 Potrero Ave San Francisco CA 94110
- Sonja Melita Moelleken M.D.1180 Post St San Francisco CA 94109
- Susan K. Stevens MD2333 Buchanan Street San Francisco California 94115
- Thomas Link M.D.400 Parnassus Ave San Francisco California 94143
- Kiren S. Jain MD5924 Stoneridge Drive Pleasanton California 94588
- Annie P. Lai MD2125 Oak Grove Road Walnut Creek California 94598