Dr. Zdena Anna Pavlova MD
Pathologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Pathology4650 W Sunset Blvd Los Angeles CA, 90027
Dr. Zdena Pavlova practices Pediatric Pathology in Los Angeles, CA. As a pediatric pathologist, Dr. Pavlova is skilled in the diagnosis and characterization of neoplastic and non-neoplastic diseases of children. Pediatric pathologists gain expertise in the laboratory diagnosis of diseases that occur during fetal growth, infancy, and child development.
Education and Training
Charles Univ, Praha 1969
Charles Univ, Praha
Charles University Faculty of Medicine 2 1969
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Member Los Angeles Society of Pathologists
Dr. Zdena Anna Pavlova MD's Practice location
Los Angeles, CA 90027Get Direction
- What to Do if You Have a Lung Injury
For the past several years, lung injuries have remained one of the most common cases to be noted in the emergency units of several hospitals. There are different types of lung injuries that require medical attention as soon as possible. There are different ways by which a person may end up with a...
- What to Expect After Gastric Bypass Surgery: Results
Gastric bypass surgery is a method that can help an individual to lose weight by means of changing how the stomach and small intestine deal with the food consumed. After surgery, the stomach is much smaller than before. In addition, the food eaten will no longer pass into some regions of the stomach...
- Hydrochlorothiazide and Diabetes
DiabetesInsulin is a hormone that is secreted by the pancreas. Diabetes can develop when the pancreas stops secreting insulin or when the body becomes resistant to insulin. The most common type of diabetes is type 2 diabetes.According to the American Diabetes Association, more than 25 million people...
- What to Do When a Person Is Having an Episode of Seizure: Basic First Aid
Epilepsy is a range of conditions that affect the brain’s electrical activity. Although there are many types of epilepsy, most of them are characterized by seizures that are unpredictable. People with epilepsy will experience different symptoms depending on the type of seizure they have....
- Estrogen Modulator for Breast Cancer
Hormone Receptor Breast CancerThere are certain types of breast cancer that are mostly affected by the hormones that are produced by the body. They are known as ER positive and PR positive breast cancer cells. These cells have receptors that are attached to the estrogen in the body. This estrogen...
- What Is Epilepsy?
DefinitionEpilepsy is a chronic disorder of the brain with recurrent, unprovoked seizures as its most common symptoms. Most people with epilepsy have multiple types of seizures and other neurological problems. A seizure is a disorder of the electrical activity in the brain.The source of epilepsy is...
- Dr. Timothy Junius Triche MD, PHD4650 W Sunset Blvd Los Angeles CA 90027
- Dr. Chintan Parekh MBBS4650 W Sunset Blvd Los Angeles CA 90027
- Dr. Hiroyuki Shimada MD4650 W Sunset Blvd Los Angeles CA 90027
- Dr. Paul K Pattengale MD4650 W Sunset Blvd Los Angeles CA 90027
- Dr. Masoud Shamszadeh MD4650 W Sunset Blvd Los Angeles CA 90027
- Dr. Clark B Inderlied PHD4650 W Sunset Blvd Los Angeles CA 90027