Dr. Jill Rees is a psychologist practicing in Sebastopol, CA. Dr. Rees specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Rees evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Rees because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Jill Rees's Practice location
Sebastopol, CA 95472Get Direction
Jill Rees's reviewsWrite Review
- Everything You Need To Know About Major Depressive Disorder
Major depressive disorder (MDD) — also referred to as clinical depression — and Dysthymia are two of the most common types of depression. While there are some less common types too, MDD is a condition that is quite common among people today. In fact, according to the National Institute of...
- Which Specialists Can Treat ADHD?
People suffering from attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) encounter several challenges including social, academic or professional difficulties. These issues make it important for ADHD patients to receive definitive treatments that work for them. ADHD is also very common among children....
- How Rumination Is Linked to Anxiety and Depression
What is rumination?According to various research studies, one of the important factors or causes of depression and anxiety is rumination.When people ruminate, they continually contemplate about certain problems or thoughts without end. Most of the time, individuals who are depressed have episodes of...
- Breaking a World Record to Highlight Autism Awareness
In San Antonio, volunteers are getting together to make the world's biggest blanket fort to highlight autism awareness.The idea for the blanket fortSo, how did people decide to gather to build the world's biggest blanket fort? As many of history's most influential decisions have been made, some...
- Why Is It That Some Children With Autism Find It Difficult To Recognize Faces?
According to the World Health Organization (WHO), around 1 in every 160 children has an autism spectrum disorder (ASD). ASD refers to a developmental disorder characterized by varying degrees of impaired social interaction, disturbances in communication and language, as well as repetitive...
- What Is Munchausen Syndrome?
IntroductionThe Munchausen syndrome is regarded as a factitious disorder. It is a type of mental disorder, wherein people pretend to have certain physical or psychological symptoms in them. People who are between the ages 20-40 years old are more prone to developing the disorder. Men who have few...
- Dr. Neil B. Steinberg PH.D.874 GRAVENSTEIN HIGHWAY SOUTH SEBASTOPOL CA 95472
- Vipassana C. Esbjorn-Hargens339 South Main Street Sebastopol California 95472
- Cynthia Acks-stewart Other1800 Gravenstein Hwy N Sebastopol CA 95472
- Dr. June Ann Gordon PHD1741 Gravenstein Hwy S Sebastopol CA 95472
- Dr. Lisa Rohe PSYD1800 Gravenstein Hwy N Sebastopol CA 95472
- Dr. Laura Jean Havstad PH.D.120 Pleasant Hill Ave N Sebastopol CA 95472