Dr. James T Love MD
Allergist and Immunologist | Allergy9311 S Mingo Rd Tulsa OK, 74133
Dr. James Love practices Allergy and Immunology care in Tulsa, OK. Dr. Love specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of asthma and other allergic diseases. Allergist-Immunologists are trained and certified to treat each patients sensitivity and response to allergens of varying severity. Dr. Love provides several means of testing and treatment to increase immunity to potentially harmful substances.
Education and Training
Univ Of Ct Sch Of Med- Farmington Ct 1991
Univ Of Ct Sch Of Med 1991
University of Connecticut School of Medicine 1991
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Allergic Reaction
- Hives (urticaria)
- Food Allergies
Dr. James T Love MD's Practice location
Dr. James T Love MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Love
- What Are Histamine Blockers and How Do They Work?
What are histamine blockers?Histamine blockers also called as antihistamines are medications that block or reduce histamine to stop the symptoms of allergy. Histamine is a chemical that is released by a type of white blood cell called mast cell in response to allergies or injuries. The cells that...
- Poison Ivy, Poison Oak, Poison Sumac: The Rashes
What is poison ivy? Poison ivy (Toxicodendron radicans) is a popular plant known for causing rashes and skin irritation when one comes in contact with it.Poison ivy is a woody shrub or vine that is found in either shady or sunny locations. It can grow up to six feet tall as a shrub, or 150 feet tall...
- What are the Symptoms of Allergies?
The term allergy refers to the exaggerated immune response to certain foreign substances that normally may be harmless. These substances, which trigger an allergic response, are called allergens. The allergens may not trigger a similar response in everybody, and may remain harmless for others. Some...
- Is Asthma Allergy-Induced?
The allergens which cause sneezing and watery eyes in many people, are the ones responsible for asthma attacks in few others. It can be stated without the shred of a doubt that allergies trigger the most commonly suffered chronic conditions in the United States. The connection between allergies and...
- Are Food Allergies and Birth Months Linked?
Finnish researchers reported that food allergies in children are linked to the season they were born in. In a study conducted on 6,000 children born between 2001 and 2006, about 1,000 were tested for sensitization for food allergens until they reached4-years-old.Results of the study, published in...
- What Is Soy Lecithin: Is It Good for You?
What is soy lecithin?The term "soy lecithin" has been widely used across the market today as a food additive. People are often skeptical of the word “soy” in soy lecithin because of certain allergies associated soy. During the mid-19th century in France and in the year 1846, there was a French...
- Dr. Lynn Allan Wiens MD6160 S Yale Ave Tulsa OK 74136
- Dr. David S Hurewitz MD9311 S Mingo Rd Tulsa OK 74133
- Dr. Bret Rice Haymore MD5005 N Piedras St El Paso TX 79920
- Dr. Lodie G Naimeh MD9311 S Mingo Rd Tulsa OK 74133
- Dr. Iftikhar Hussain MD6565 S Yale Ave Tulsa OK 74136
- Dr. Timothy J Nickel MD9311 S Mingo Rd Tulsa OK 74133