Dr. John Martin Lee MD
Nephrologist (Kidney Specialist) | Nephrology1542 Medical Park Cir Tupelo MS, 38801
Dr. John Lee is a nephrologist practicing in Tupelo, MS. Dr. Lee specializes in the care and treatment of the kidneys. As a nephrologist, Dr. Lee most typically treats conditions like kidney stones, chronic kidney disease, acute renal failure, polycystuc kidney disease, high blood pressure and more. Nephrologists are also experts on kidney transplantation and dialysis. They are usually referred to by primary care physicians for problems related to the kidneys, and while they can perform tests to diagnose kidney disorders, they do not perform surgeries.
Education and Training
University of Mississippi School of Medicine 1984
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Program
Dr. John Martin Lee MD's Practice location
Tupelo, MS 38801Get Direction
Dr. John Martin Lee MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lee
- What Is Rhabdomyolysis: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis, and Treatment
IntroductionRhabdomyolysis is a complex medical condition that involves a rapid destruction of the skeletal muscle tissues along with the release of muscle proteins and other muscle cell contents to leak outside of the cells and into the bloodstream. This leakage includes the following muscle...
- Causes of Epilepsy
Epilepsy, also classified as seizure disorder, is a neurological disorder affecting the nervous system. A seizure is the result of electrical activity disturbance in the brain.There is no single cause for epilepsy for about half of the population with this condition. In other cases, the cause of...
- What Is Shivering: 15 Conditions That Might Cause Chills
What is shivering?Exposure to cold or rapid shifts in temperature usually causes uncontrollable shivering. However, many other possible causes can cause shivering or chills. An uncontrollable shivering that persists for a longer time may indicate an underlying illness that requires immediate medical...
- What Will a Doctor Ask if you Have Blood in Your Urine?
In the normal course, blood has no reason to appear in the urine, but if that happens, one should not hesitate to seek specialist medical opinion. Blood may appear in urine owing to simple infections in the urinary and genital systems, or it could be a result of some serious ailment that is...
- What Is Dysuria: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
What is dysuria?Dysuria is the medical term for painful urination or discomfort while urinating. This painful, burning sensation is commonly associated with urinary tract infections, which are usually caused by bacteria. Dysuria is also a common symptom of cystitis (inflammation of the bladder) and...
- What Is a Renal Ultrasound Used For?
UltrasoundIt is actually a diagnostic procedure. High-frequency sound waves are transmitted through the body's tissues that are inaudible to the human ear. This creates videos or photographic images of the internal structure of the body after the echoes are recorded and transformed.Many diseases and...
- Dr. Morris R Hamilton MD1542 Medical Park Cir Tupelo MS 38801
- Dr. Marcus Louis Britton M.D.1542 Medical Park Cir Tupelo MS 38801
- Dr. Tzonko V Milev MD1542 Medical Park Cir Tupelo MS 38801
- Dr. Kenneth M Kellum MD1542 Medical Park Cir Tupelo MS 38801
- Christopher D Miller Other1542 Medical Park Cir Tupelo MS 38801
- Dr. Thomas D Wooldridge MD1542 Medical Park Cir Tupelo MS 38801