Dr. Sandra Combs practices Neuropathology in TUCSON, AZ. Dr. Combs studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Sandra Leticia Combs MD's Practice location
TUCSON, AZ 85746Get Direction
Sandra Leticia Combs MD's reviewsWrite Review
- How Art Can Be Used by Dementia Patients to Make Connections
For those suffering from dementia, confusion and disorientation can be a daily struggle. They may have short term memory loss or worse, lose their ability to communicate. These side effects are frustrating for dementia patients and can be equally as frustrating for their caregivers and family...
- What is A Partial Seizure?
Seizure is a brain abnormality which is caused by a surge in the brain’s electrical activity. It can affect the entire brain and can cause visual disturbances, muscle contractions and blackouts. Partial seizure is described as a seizure which happens in one area of the brain. Partial seizure may...
- "There is a Bridge": A Documentary About the Importance of Human Connections with Alzheimer's
"There is a Bridge" by the Memory Bridge is not only a groundbreaking documentary about Alzheimer's disease, but it also helps people to understand the importance of humanity and further understand those who are terminally ill.Alzheimer’s is one of the leading causes of death in the United States....
- The 5 Possible Causes of Multiple Sclerosis
MS is the result of an abnormal response by the body’s immune system. This response results in an attack on the central nervous system — the brain, spinal cord, and optic nerve. Specifically, the immune system attacks the protective coating around the nerve fibers — myelin — creating scar...
- Parenting and Prioritizing with Multiple Sclerosis
Many may take it for granted that they can easily whip up a hearty dinner for the whole family or a simple, nutritious snack for one. For people who have multiple sclerosis (MS), the act of cooking may be one of the activities that becomes challenging over time. Rebecca Thomasson, an occupational...
- Did Muhammad Ali Develop Parkinson's Disease Before Retiring from Boxing?
Muhammad Ali, born Cassius Clay in Louisville, Kentucky, 1942, was a world-class boxer who dedicated most part of his adult life to refining his skills and excelling at the sport. Starting from the early age of 12, Ali entered the world of boxing after he had his bicycle stolen at the hands of a...
- Dr. Dinesh Talwar MD2450 East River Road Tucson AZ 85718
- Dr. W Horace Noland MD2450 East River Road Tucson AZ 85718
- Dr. Nadia A Fike MD2450 East River Road Tucson AZ 85718
- Dr. Francisco R Valdivia MD2450 East River Road Tucson AZ 85718
- Dr. Rebecca Elaine Whiddon M.D.1501 N Campbell Ave Tucson AZ 85724
- Dr. Myrka R Torres MD2800 E Ajo Way Tucson AZ 85713