Dr. Patrick Stanley is a Chiropractor practicing in Hamilton, OH. Dr. Stanley specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Stanley seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Patrick K Stanley D.C.'s Practice location
Hamilton, OH 45011Get Direction
Dr. Patrick K Stanley D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Stanley
- What Is Whiplash? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
When people suffer from a whiplash, they experience severe pain in the lower neck region, which can spread over their shoulders, arms, and head. They can also suffer from headaches, numbness, and a painful stiff neck. The pain gets accelerated faster in the area around the neck, which needs to be...
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- What are the Causes of Upper and Middle Back Pain?
Upper, middle, or lower back pain is one of the most common conditions that people visit the doctor for. Upper and middle refers to the region from the base of the neck to the base of rib cage at the back. The bones in this region work in association with the rib cage and protect internal organs...
- Do I Have a Pinched Nerve?
Pinched nerve, or nerve compression, refers to a situation in which the surrounding tissues apply pressure on a nerve. Pinched nerve may cause severe pain, tingling, numbness, or other symptoms. Nerve compression may affect different sites of the body and this may result in varied symptoms. The...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- Dr. Louis Valentine DC959 Long Lane Millford Ohio 45150
- Dr. Robb Reinshagen DC4226 Bridgetown Road Cincinnati Ohio 45211
- Dr. Joel Robert Lacombe D.C.6024 S State Route 48 Maineville OH 45039
- Dr. Adam C. Baker D.C.515 East Main Street Anna Ohio 45302
- Dr. Shane Tegenkamp DC8880 B Colerain Avenue Cincinnati OH 45251
- Dr. Steven Marc Skurow D.C.9332 Cincinnati Columbus Rd Cincinnati OH 45241