Dr. Edward Charles Defabio DDS
Dentist | General Practice440 State Route 34 N Colts Neck NJ, 07722
Dr. Edward Defabio is a Dentist practicing in Colts Neck, NJ. Dr. Defabio specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Areas of expertise and specialization
- Lifetime member American Dental Association, New Jersey Dental Association, Monmouth-Ocean Dental Society
Charities and Philanthropic Endeavors
- Equestrian Knight of the Holy Sepulcher of Jerusalem
Dr. Edward Charles Defabio DDS's Practice location
- Why are my Gums Bleeding?
Bleeding gums can result from a number of other health conditions, and can also result from vigorous brushing of the teeth or even wearing dentures that don’t fit correctly.The most common causes of bleeding gums include:...
- Does Everyone Have Wisdom Teeth?
Introduction When a person reaches the ages between 17 to 21, the eruption of wisdom teeth or third molars may take place. However, for some, wisdom teeth do not show up at all. These teeth are called wisdom teeth because they tend to show up at a later and more mature age. When wisdom teeth...
- Is There an Ideal Teeth Whitening Product?
Normally, teeth are yellowish in color and are rarely pure white. As white teeth are a popular demand, more and more products have hit the market, claiming to whiten teeth. This includes whitening tooth-pastes, gels, rinses, strips and trays. Teeth whitening is recommended for people with healthy...
- Gum Disease May Appear in Young Adults
According to a study conducted by the researchers from dentistry school of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, gum disease may start earlier than expected. Young adults should take better care of their oral health, as it may lead to many health problems. The study shows that gum disease...
- When are Dental Crowns Recommended?
What is a Dental Crown?Dental crowns are used for saving damaged or broken teeth, as well as when a tooth requires a root canal treatment. In order for the dental crown to get attached to the tooth, the tooth needs to be reduced in size first.A dental crown is a prosthetic superstructure that...
- Sleep Apnea: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Sleep apnea is a very common but serious sleeping disorder, wherein your breathing gets briefly interrupted while you sleep. Breathing might stop or become very shallow with pauses while you are sleeping. It can last from a few seconds to several minutes and usually recurs through the night. Since...
- Dr. Louis Paul Sterling DDS87 Elmira Street Staten Island NY 10306
- Joseph F. Perry258 Broad Street Red Bank New Jersey 07701
- Dr. Philip Pascucci D.D.S.7 Brick Plaza Brick NJ 08723
- Dr. Stephen Tabori D.M.D.171 Main Street South River New Jersey 08882
- Laura Branigan804 W Park Ave Ocean NJ 07712
- Dr. Marjan Habibian DDS598 Livingston Avenue North Brunswick NJ 08902