Dr. M. Reza Bolouri is a board-certified neurologist with more than 20 years of clinical research experience who has dedicated his lifes work to treating Alzheimers disease and related dementias.Dr. Bolouri has extensive experience in conducting clinical trials for Alzheimers disease and related dementias and has contributed to many breakthroughs in Alzheimers research and treatments. Additionally, Dr. Bolouri is committed to providing education and counseling to the medical community, patients, and families affected by Alzheimer's through seminars and speeches at local support groups, churches, and senior communities.
Education and Training
Mundial University MD 1990
Florida Atlantic University Bachelor of Arts, Chemistry/Pre Med 1985
St. Francis Medical Center Residency in Psychiatry 1999
Allegheny General Hospital Chief Resident in Neurology Residency in Neurology 2004
Universidad Mundial Dominicana, School Of Medicine
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
Dr. Mohammad Bolouri MD's Expert Contributions
Unfortunately some strokes affect the language area and can affect either understanding or expressing communications with others. Some speech therapies might help, but no definite remedy exists. READ MORE
Hello, First, you need to make sure it is a migraine headache. After that, you can see a migraine specialist because there are different types of migraine headaches and a treatment plan needs to be implemented. Good luck. Thanks, Mohammad Reza Bolouri, MD READ MORE
Although the exact mode of inheritance for Alzheimer's disease is not fully established, this disease has a tendency to run in families. However, there are family clusters of autosomal dominant family pedigrees where most family members are affected. Fortunately, this type is rare. Thanks, Mohammad Reza Bolouri, MD READ MORE
Muscle twitch may be due to multiple causes such as muscle jerk also called myoclonus. This needs to be evaluated by a neurologist with experience in neuromuscular diseases. Sometimes this can be a sign of a degenerative brain disorder. I recommend a neurological consult. Thanks, Mohammad Reza Bolouri, MD READ MORE
Areas of expertise and specialization
- American Academy of Neurology
- Allegheny General Hospital (Chief Resident in Neurology); St. Francis Medical Center (Psychiatry)
Charities and Philanthropic Endeavors
- Alzheimers Association
Professional Society Memberships
- Alzheimer's Association, American Academy of Neurology
What do you attribute your success to?
- Making a difference in finding a cure for Alzheimer's.
Areas of research
- More than twenty years of clinical research experience.He has extensive experience in conducting clinical trials for Alzheimer??s disease and related dementias and has contributed to many breakthroughs in Alzheimer??s research and treatments.
- Dedicated his life??s work to treating Alzheimer??s disease and related dementias.He provides education and counseling to the medical community, patients, and families affected by Alzheimer's through seminars and speeches at local support groups, churches, and senior communities.
- Novant health Presbyterian hospital, charlotte, NC
Dr. Mohammad Bolouri MD's Practice location
CHARLOTTE, NC 28270Get Direction
Charlotte, NC 28211Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Mohammad Bolouri MD | Neurologist | Neurology
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Mohammad Bolouri MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bolouri
- Multiple Sclerosis: The Center Without Walls Program
The Center Without Walls program is there to support the medical community in working together to further the information and research available in the fight against multiple sclerosis, and Nancy Davis has been a crucial element.Nancy's storyNancy Davis has always lived a very full life. In Denver,...
- Health Care Reform in Washington Affects Parkinson's Disease Patients
Lately, and especially during these last 150 days, there has been a predominant debate in the Congress. The controversy around the debate begins with the potentially negative impact this new legislation may be covering. Community affected by this decision have already made their opinion public,...
- Yawning Scientific Facts: Why Do We Yawn and Is It Contagious?
What is yawning?Usually, yawning is associated with boredom, fatigue, and tiredness. Yawning is also very common in animals, such as dogs, monkeys, snakes, and carnivores. Yawning is also associated with numerous superstitious beliefs.In humans, yawning is considered as a purposeful non-verbal...
- What Are the Symptoms of Cold Sores?
What are cold sores?Cold sores or fever blisters are a very common perioral condition caused by the herpes simplex virus (HSV). There are two types of herpes simplex virus. Type 1 usually causes cold sores, although in some cases, the cold sores can also be caused by type 2. It is usually...
- Reports Estimate Alzheimer's Treatment to Skyrocket for Patients and Caregivers
In the United States, the healthcare system, trained caregivers and medical personnel attempt to give the best possible standards of care for their citizens. From the most complicated diseases and ailments like Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, or fibromyalgia, to simple conditions such as the common...
- An Innovative Method for the Early Prediction of Parkinson's Disease
As technology advances, so does the methods at the researcher’s disposal to create innovative tools that can be used in many contexts to, in one way or another, improve the user’s effectiveness at performing certain tasks. Case in point, a team of researchers from the Washington University...
- Dr. Mausumi Lidogoster M.D.301 E 17th St New York NY 10003
- Dr. Robert A Nahouraii MD1900 Randolph Rd Charlotte NC 28207
- Dr. Joseph Nathan Chipman MDDepartment Of Neurology Winston Salem NC 27157
- Dr. Charles David Gordon M.D.1918 Randolph Rd Charlotte NC 28207
- Dr. Andrea Diedrich MD3541 Randolph Rd Charlotte NC 28211
- Dr. Tsz-ming Chow MD16259 Sylvester Rd Sw Seattle WA 98166