Dr. Keith Forrest Korver M.D.
Cardiothoracic Surgeon3536 Mendocino Ave Suite 200 Santa Rosa CA, 95403
Dr. Keith Korver is a cardiothoracic surgeon practicing in Santa Rosa, CA. Dr. Korver specializes in surgical procedues of vital organs in the chest such as the heart, lungs, esophagus and more. As a cardiothoracic surgeon, Dr. Korver typically treats conditions like heart disease and lung disease. This class of surgeon can also include cardiac surgeons, cardiovascular surgeons, congenital heart surgeons and general thoracic surgeons.
Education and Training
Univ of Ca, Los Angeles, Ucla Sch of Med, Los Angeles Ca 1982
University of California 1982
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
Thoracic SurgeryAmerican Board of Thoracic SurgeryABTS
- Heart Disease
- Lung Cancer
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Univ Ca Sf Sch Of Med, Cardiothoracic Surgery; Georgetown Univ Hosp, General Surgery; Univ Hi-J A Burns Sch Med, General Surgery
- Georgetown University Hospital 1983
- University of Hawaii Integrated Surgical Residency Program
- eorgetown University School of Medicine
Dr. Keith Forrest Korver M.D.'s Practice location
Santa Rosa, CA 95403Get Direction
SANTA ROSA, CA 95403Get Direction
Dr. Keith Forrest Korver M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Korver
- How Does your Triglyceride Level Affect You?
Triglycerides are produced as a product of breakdown of fats. It is also produced from carbohydrates to be stored as energy. Triglycerides are generally stored in fat cells and released when needed.The healthy range or normal level of triglycerides in the body is less than 150 milligrams per...
- Congestive Heart Failure: What is Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery (CABG)?
Congestive Heart Failure is the leading cause of emergency hospitalization among people aged over sixty. It is a condition where the heart is inefficient in pumping the required amount of blood to the other parts of the body. This inefficiency can sometimes be so severe that it can impair the...
- What Is an Arrhythmia?
An arrhythmia is the violations of the frequency, rhythm, and sequence of heart contractions.Why do arrythmias occur?...
- Alternative Remedies to Treat Cardiovascular Diseases
Herbal Treatment of the heart has been used by mankind for centuries and has shown an excellent effect. Especially effective was the use of medicinal plants in the case of chronic diseases, such as atherosclerosis and hypertension, where treatment involves a particular duration and a comprehensive...
- Complications of Myocardial Infarction
Complications can be divided according to different factors:...
- Treatment for Congestive Heart Failure
The following methods work together to treat heart failure:...
- Dr. Peter Thomas Anastassiou M.D.3536 Mendocino Ave Santa Rosa CA 95403
- Dr. Joseph David Cohn MD5773 Shiloh Rdg Santa Rosa CA 95403
- Dr. Ramzi Deeik M.D.500 Doyle Park Dr Santa Rosa California 95405
- Dr. J Matthew Maxwell MD6 WOODLAND RD STE 304 SAINT HELENA CA 94574
- Dr. Andreas George Sakopoulos M.D.6 Woodland Rd Saint Helena CA 94574
- Dr. James Edward O'dorisio M.D.76 BROOKWOOD AVE SANTA ROSA CA 95404