Dr. Michael Nicholas Papanicolaou M.D.
Cardiologist | Cardiovascular Disease1000 Newbury Rd Suite 180 Newbury Park CA, 91320
Dr. Michael Papanicolaou is a cardiologist practicing in Newbury Park, CA. Dr. Papanicolaou specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Papanicolaou also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
Duke University School of Medicine 1985
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Disease
- Deep Vein Thrombosis (dvt)
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Vascular Disease
- Permanent Removal Of Ingrown Toenails
- Cedars-Sinai Med Ctr, Cardiovascular Diseases; Ucla Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Dr. Michael Nicholas Papanicolaou M.D.'s Practice location
Newbury Park, CA 91320Get Direction
Thousand Oaks, CA 91360Get Direction
Dr. Michael Nicholas Papanicolaou M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Papanicolaou
- 5 Tips on Living with Atrial Fibrillation
Atrial fibrillation is a condition of the heart which causes irregularity of the heartbeat. It causes quivering inside the heart chambers, especially the atria. Due to this rapid and irregular trembling, patients also have an increased risk of stroke.People that have atrial fibrillation usually have...
- What is Left-Sided Congestive Heart Failure?
What Is Left-Sided Congestive Heart Failure?Heart failure means your heart is not able to work as well as it once did.Left-sided congestive failure is a critical condition in which the left side of the heart doesn’t pump blood efficiently. It is unable to meet the body’s metabolic needs,...
- What are the Stages of Congestive Heart Failure?
Once a heart failure is diagnosed, it is evaluated. To commence the proper evaluation of heart failure, it is essential to share a complete and accurate history of what you are experiencing and what you have experienced so far with your doctor. Providing a complete and accurate history of your...
- The Three Best Treatment Methods for Muscular Dystrophy
Muscular dystrophy is a very common condition that can happen to people of different ages. The thing about muscular dystrophy is that there is no definite cure for it. However, there are ways to manage the condition. There are a lot of medications and therapies that can be used in order to keep it...
- Atrial Fibrillation: Get the Facts
Atrial fibrillation is a heart condition that occurs due to an irregular or abnormal beating of the heart. It is a serious medical condition that can result in fatality if not treated.An abnormal heartbeat takes place when the pace of the atria and that of the ventricles are not in harmony. The...
- Lupus: What is it?
Lupus is a chronic autoimmune condition that causes damage to all parts of the body including the skin, joints, and internal organs....
- Dr. Richard Barry Rothschild MD2241 Wankle Way Oxnard California 93030
- Aamer H. Jamali23101 Sherman Place West Hills California 91307
- Dr. Irving Kent Loh MD425 Haaland Dr Westlake Village CA 91361
- Dr. Alon A Steinberg MD1701 Solar Drive Oxnard CA 93030
- Dr. Raluca Brindusa Arimie MD7325 Medical Center Dr West Hills CA 91307
- Dr. Ming K Heng M.D.3641 W 5th St Oxnard CA 93030