Dr. Maria Gabriela Parente M.D.
Dermatologist1400 E Palomar St Chula Vista CA, 91913
Dr. Maria Parente is a dermatologist practicing in Chula Vista, CA. Dr. Parente specializes in skin care. Dermatologists evaluate and manage both common and uncommon skin conditions. These conditions include acne, psoriasis, warts, skin infections, atopic dermatitis, herpes simplex and more. Dermatologists are also experts in more complex skin diseases like impetigo, hidradenitis and milaria. Dr. Parente diagnoses skin problems and develops unique treatments plans for each individual patient.
Education and Training
Jefferson Med Coll-Thos Jefferson Univ, Philadelphia Pa 1988
Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson University 1988
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- Actinic Keratosis
- Skin Cancer
- Allergic Reaction
- Seborrheic Keratosis
- Skin Tag
- Sebaceous Cyst
- Thos Jefferson Univ Hosp, Dermatology
- Thomas Jefferson University Affiliated Hospitals
- Thomas Jefferson University
Dr. Maria Gabriela Parente M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Maria Gabriela Parente M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Parente
- Is Lidex (Fluocinonide) Cream Really Effective in Treating Skin Infections?
Lidex is a topical steroid cream with the generic name fluocinonide. Glucocorticoids are a type of steroid hormones that are generally involved in the metabolism of carbohydrates, fats, and proteins. They are also known to have anti-inflammatory properties.Lidex belongs to the class of drugs called...
- An Overview of Prescription Medications and Natural Remedies for Acne
Acne is a common condition which could affect almost everyone at some point. In many cases it can be managed easily and in other cases it can be lifelong problem.Acne treatment aims to clear spots as much as possible and most importantly, to prevent scarring. Several treatments are available for...
- How to Treat Sun Poisoning
Sun poisoning refers to a severe form of sunburn that affects about 50% of people between the ages of 20 and 30. In this condition, over exposure to ultra violet radiations cause inflammation of the skin. Sun poisoning can result in permanent damage if not treated. Overexposure to the sun’s...
- Heat Rash: What Is Miliaria Profunda?
Heat rash is a generic term used to describe a skin infection that is caused by an intense heat exposure to the skin. As a result of the body being exposed to too much heat, there is excess sweating.This excess sweat mostly blocks the sweat glands, which leads to the trapping of perspiration in the...
- Recurrent Herpes Simplex Labialis
What is it?Recurrent herpes simplex labialis is a mouth infection that is caused by the herpes simplex virus. It is a contagious and common infection that can easily be passed on. Also known as oral herpes, recurrent herpes simplex labialis causes sores and blisters on the lips, tongue, mouth, and...
- Syphilis Symptoms
Syphilis is a sexually transmitted disease (STD) that can cause serious health problems when left untreated. This is caused by a type of bacteria known as Treponema pallidum. This disease can be treated easily in its earlier stage with the right medication. Early diagnosis and knowing the early...
- Luis C. CasavantesBlvrd Agua Caliente 4558 Tijuana B.C. 22015
- Dr. Peter P Rullan M.D.256 Landis Ave Chula Vista CA 91910
- Dr. William Lenox Heimer M.D.3737 Fourth Avenue San Diego CA 92103
- Dr. Eric Stanton Gerstenfeld M.D.4060 Fourth Ave San Diego CA 92103
- Dr. Howard K. Steinman M.D.754 Medical Center Ct Chula Vista CA 91911
- Dr. Howard A. Kurshenbaum MD4647 Zion Ave San Diego CA 92120