Dr. Jorge Delgado is a gastroenterologist practicing in Elizabeth, NJ. Dr. Delgado specializes in the digestive system and its diseases that affect the gastrointestinal tract, which include organs from the mouth to the anus as well as liver disorders. Gastroenterology includes conditions such as hepatitis, peptic ulcer disease, colitis, nutritional problems and irritable bowel syndrome. Dr. Delgado performs colonoscopy and endoscopy procedures and provides accurate and thorough care for patients suffering from digestive issues.
Education and Training
Univ Nac Mayor De San Marcos- Prog Acad De Med Humana- Lima- Peru 1970
National Higher University of San Marcos / Academy of Human Medicine 1970
Universidad Nacional Mayor de San Marcos Facultad de Medicina San Fernando 1970
- Hiatal Hernia
- Acid Reflux
- Colon Polyps
- Umdnj-Univ Hosp, Internal Medicine; Jersey City Med Ctr, Internal Medicine; Maimonides Med Ctr, General Surgery; Ellis Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Ellis Hospital
Dr. Jorge Luis Delgado MD's Practice location
Elizabeth, NJ 07202Get Direction
Dr. Jorge Luis Delgado MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Hernia: Get the Facts
A hernia is marked by a bulge in the groin or abdomen, which occurs when an organ protrudes through the muscle opening that keeps it in place. Hernias are a very common problem and can occur in men or women of all ages.For instance, in the case of an incisional hernia, the intestines may protrude...
- Study Reveals Fructan Causes Non-Celiac Gluten Sensitivity
Nowadays, it's very common to see a lot of food items in the grocery store claim to be “gluten-free.” Some restaurants also entice their customers by claiming that they serve dishes without gluten in them. And, other times, it's also possible to hear some people ask the local bakeries if they...
- Drugs for Heartburn May Cause Hip Fractures
Long-term use of proton pump inhibitors (PPIs), the major class of heartburn drugs, may result in fractures of the hip in postmenopausal women with a history of smoking. The results of the study, published in the journal BMJ, shows that the risk of a hip fracture is not lowered even after stopping...
- 5 Tips on Living with Hemorrhoids
Hemorrhoids can be a painful, irritating, and an uncomfortable condition. About 90 percent of the world's current population will develop hemorrhoids at least once in their lives. Living with hemorrhoids can be difficult and painful, but following these tips can make your experience easier and help...
- For People with Crohn's, Mental Well-Being Is Just as Important as Physical
The impact of Crohn’s disease on a person’s lifestyle can be dramatic. The unpredictability of flare ups, medication reactions, and even bathroom locations puts a strain on the person’s ability to participate in everyday life. It’s challenging to make and keep plans when day-to-day symptoms...
- What To Do If You Think You Have Gallstones
If you are 60 and above or have heart disease, abdominal pain can be a serious problem to your health. You need to seek immediate medical attention if you experience sudden or intense pain with unknown cause. If you lose consciousness or have a hard time breathing, you should be concerned and...
- Dr. David L. Carr-Locke MD FRCP10 Nathan D Perlman Pl New York NY 10003
- Dr. Victor W. Groisser M.D.37 Glen Ave West Orange NJ 7052
- Dr. Daniel Megna MD360 Edison Street Staten Island New York 10306
- Dr. Jerome H. Siegel MD305 2nd Avenue New York New York 10003
- Rupa K. Sharma M.D.232 E 30h St New York New York 10016
- Dr. Democleia Panagou Gottesman MD415 Ocean View Ave Brooklyn NY 11235