Dr. William Paul Banish MD
Surgeon1175 Cook Rd Suite 320 Orangeburg SC, 29118
Dr. William Banish is a general surgeon practicing in Orangeburg, SC. Dr. Banish specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Banish provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Indiana University Affiliated Hospitals
Dr. William Paul Banish MD's Practice location
Orangeburg, SC 29118Get Direction
CHARLOTTE, NC 28210Get Direction
Dr. William Paul Banish MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Banish
- What to Expect After a Tonsillectomy
A tonsillectomy is mostly carried out as an outpatient operation, where the patient is allowed to go home on the same day after the surgery. However, a one-day hospital stay is recommended if complications occur after the operation and if the patient has a minor or complex medical...
- How to Prepare for an Appendectomy
What Really Is Appendicitis?To understand the term appendicitis, you need first to understand what the appendix is. The appendix is a small structure that is finger-shaped and located in the abdomen in connection with the large intestines. More specifically, this structure is found on lower right...
- 5 Ways to Stay Comfortable After a Gallbladder Surgery
Gallbladder SurgeryGallbladder removal surgery is one of the most commonly performed surgeries. The procedure is also known as a cholecystectomy. Gallbladder surgery is usually performed to solve problems that are associated with gallstones. Gallstones are hardened deposits of the digestive fluid...
- Reasons Why You Need Hernia Surgery
Nowadays, the majority of hernia surgical operations are carried out as outpatient procedures. Hernia surgery is a common treatment which is less invasive and is associated with minimal risks. There are two types of hernia surgery; open repair and laparoscopic. Both methods of surgery take a few...
- Hysterectomy: What to Expect During Your Recovery
Though a hysterectomy is categorized as a major operation, more women are going under the knife for it than before, and this is mainly due to less intrusive surgical procedures that lower the pain involved, shorten surgical scars, and speed up recovery.In abdominal surgery, a T-shaped surgical...
- What Is Hernia: Get the Facts
A hernia is marked by a bulge in the groin or abdomen, which occurs when an organ protrudes through the muscle opening that keeps it in place. Hernias are a very common problem and can occur in men or women of all ages.For instance, in the case of an incisional hernia, the intestines may protrude...
- Dr. Everette Arden Weathers MD1175 Cook Rd Orangeburg SC 29118
- Dr. John Richard Ross M.D.3000 SAINT MATTHEWS RD ORANGEBURG SC 29118
- Dr. Julius W Babb MD1175 Cook Rd Orangeburg SC 29118
- Dr. Michael Andre' Hill MD1175 Cook Rd Orangeburg SC 29118
- Dr. Joseph W Redcross D.O.1175 Cook Rd Orangeburg SC 29118
- Kimberly Evonne Miller-hammond MD1175 Cook Rd Orangeburg SC 29118