Dr. ALEXANDER2 2 KISELEV PH.D.
Acupuncturist35 Jefferson Rd Amityville NY, 11701
ALEXANDER2 KISELEV is an acupuncturist practicing in Amityville, NY. Dr. KISELEV evaluates and treats patients based on the concepts of oriental medicine. Acupuncturists complete their evaluations by getting a patient history and looking at and touching the body. Then, they place very fine acupuncture needles into specific points on the body. Stimulating these points and nerves is how Dr. KISELEV treats the patients condition. Many of the bodys systems respond to acupuncture, and it can treat physical pain as well as emotional stress.
Dr. ALEXANDER2 2 KISELEV PH.D.'s Practice location
Amityville, NY 11701Get Direction
WEST ROXBURY, MA 02132Get Direction
- Is Acupuncture a Holistic Treatment?
The holistic theory of acupuncture derives its basis from the patterns of energy that flows across the body. During a healthy state, energy travels freely through a network of channels in the body. These channels are often referred to as meridians. Such disruptions are responsible for the occurrence...
- How Is Acupuncture Used to Treat Crohn's Disease?
Crohn's disease is an inflammatory condition, which causes persistent inflammation of the patient’s intestinal tract, right from the mouth to rectum. This condition can develop anywhere in the intestines, usually in sites surrounded by healthy tissues, and can gradually spread deeper into the...
- Latest Acupuncture Techniques Show Improvement in Fibromyalgia
Fibromyalgia is a long-term condition that causes pain all over the body. Scientists have no exact cause of fibromyalgia, but it is often thought to be related to the following conditions:...
- Reasons Why You Need Acupuncture
If you haven’t tried acupuncture and you’re wondering whether it’s effective, here are several supportive reasons why you should give it a try: ...
- Holistic Treatments for Jock Itch
Western medicine has progressed remarkably in shaping healthcare and wellness therapies. There are scores of medicines that are useful in the treatment of a fungal infections like jock itch. The problem lies in the side effects of antifungal medicines, especially drugs like corticosteroids.Medicines...
- What Is Nighttime Back Pain?
What Is Nighttime Back Pain?Nighttime back pain is a more painful and irritating type of back pain, unlike other types back pain that disappears after some posture adjustment. The nighttime back pain is more persistent, even present during the night. It is also known as nocturnal back pain....
- Dr. Yali Li MD, PHD33 Hillside Ave Williston Park NY 11596
- Maria E Yakkey LAC1213A Montauk highway Oakdale NY 11769
- Kiyin Cheng L.AC33 Hillside Ave Williston Park NY 11596
- David Hanley L.AC, LMT, PTA519 Central Ave Massapequa NY 11758
- Elizabeth Anne Snow L.AC.39 Gabriele Dr East Norwich NY 11732
- Samantha Prashad64 N Park Ave Rockville NY 11570